What Dog-related Products Would You Buy?

Blackdogs

What dog-related products would you buy if you had unlimited cash (include links to specifics if possible!)? I would have all my dog's meals made from fresh, organic produce. I'd get them a cooling bed for summer and buy out clean run's toy department! :laugh: I'd specifically like a Kong Wobbler and some Nina Ottoson toys. I'd spend all day playing ball with them and going hiking. I'd also buy a complete agility set up!

Are you reading this, Santa? ;)

I had a meeting with the Dog and we've come up with the following:

I think the entire collection of Oscar Newman apparel would in order. Next up would be the full range of Planet Dog toys, although I suspect the original-and-best Orbee ball would remain the favourite. You just can't beat it! And of course we'd need custom-built storage for all the dog's belongings.

The Dog says a bed like the Miyow & Barkley Snuggle Pod would be ideal, because it is such a nuisance when your blanket falls off the end of your bed because you've tunnelled too far under the covers. While the Human's bed is Top Spot for nighttime cuddling, you can never have too many beds dotted around the house for daytime napping.

The local butcher would be sponsored. The Dog says the butcher is one of the best humans around and he'd like to meat... sorry, meet him on the other side of the glass. All manner of meaty delights could be delivered weekly as part of the sponsorship program. Oh hell, make it daily and throw in some training from Steve at K9 Pro to teach the Dog how to receive the deliveries himself.

The local dog park would get a fencing, seating, paving, landscaping and lighting upgrade. And more frequent lawn mowing, to stop small dogs disappearing in the grass. The Dog says it would be great to have additional trees around the perimeter of the park for the express purpose of sniffing and leg raising. This would not decrease the amount of open space in the middle for fetching and zoomies. The Dog also mentioned something about having a race track along one length of the fence for sprint races with dogs on the other side.

There were further suggestions: what about some sort of Lazy Susan or conveyor belt to move you around the house in accordance with the sun? Could it have a belly rubber attachment for when the humans are out? Ah, the things that money can't buy!

Ruthless collars for all 3 of mine :laugh:

A dog run in the garden for fosters.

Money to have the bathed regularly ,as it kills my back doing it. :)

Enough cash to pay Steve from K9 Pro to spend the day here telling me what they are all doing in dog language, its facscinating!!

A larger property to have a training yard that has luscious flat green grass to train on (and to be cared for by a gardener), and a pool for them, too (also to be cared for by someone). The training yard would have competition size agility equipment, and large enough to also set up an obedience ring next to the agility ring.

and a groundsmen to take care of it all and shift equipment for me :laugh:

If he's young, buff and topless, I'm coming to your place to train laugh.gif

Ill visit too!!

I want to add to mine

Airconditioned agility AND flyball arenas!! With good lighting (so I can take pretty pictures)

I would buy my dream house in eumundi with no less than 6 acres for my horse and dogs to run on with a swimming pool which we could both use :D a sand pit for him to play in lots of toys his own tiled room with air con and state of the art dog flap to his own privet garden area best beds money can buy and he would be stair of the charity I would set up :) this is if I win the big lotto over Christmas maybe I might just get lucky for once

swimming pool!

I'd love one for both the kids and the dogs.

And I would love a to have a huge garden.

Recently staying at mum and dads with their huge beautiful garden and Digby enjoyed exploring and following the paths as much as the kids did :)

Hmmmmmmm.....I'm thinking...but I think my dogs already have everything....farm, cows to chase, dam to get muddy in, swimming pool on hot days, caravan for camping trips, their own agility park...a massive order from Clean Run. Still thinking.....maybe it would be good to have someone who could do all the work & look after it all :thumbsup:

Some acerage away from people so I could build 6 or 8 luxury kennels for Great Dane Rescue and when the rescues were safe to live in the house they could come and live there until their forever home was found. The house would be built with Danes in mind and a hydrotherapy pool would also be built for the doggies. I would have landscaping done so it was exciting and fun for the dogs too and to make sure it stayed that way I would employ some staff to help me look after all the Great Danes and environs. I might also need to build a little shed for myself as I doubt the dogs would want to share their kennel with a human :laugh: