52 Week Photo Challenge 2012

~*Shell*~

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

AnnieK - Meg is just beautiful. Maxine is cute too! She looks a bit shy in that shot. Hope they find homes soon.

pixie_meg - your kids' school looks awesome!

MnDM - How adorable is Juddy? Seriously cute :) Great capture of the bird on the grass for w7 - such beautiful colours.

Evolving - Alera looks like she's lovin' the rain and a romp in the grass ;) Oh and Echo Bunny - very cute!

MrRedDog - Hope you got your "crap" back on your 'puter! The macaroons(?) look yum - did they turn out?? I love your w7 shot - the reflection is fantastic.

MTD - Lovely shot for w6! They look like they adore each other. How adorable are all those guinea pigs in your w7 shot! Very cute!!

gapvic - I love your selfie for w6, such a cute photo. The light painting is brilliant - So very clever. I love your w7 shot - you can really pick up on the emotion in that shot, well done.

Huga - another fabulous selfie. You really evoke such doll-like qualities in your photo. Your week 8 is brilliant, so menacing :laugh:

dogfan - great monochrome, it's a really interesting shot. I like your w8 shot - the way you've managed to get the water droplet, great timing.

Misteri - Yummmo! Happy birthday :)

Flaves - so glad you decided to stay. Your puppy is just adorable :)

dwynwen - your w6 and w7 shots captured all the things that make me miss Sydney. Sitting by the harbour drinking booze watching the sun go down. Sigh. Don't miss much else from there tho! :laugh:

redangel - cute shot of Rosie! She has a bit of spunk :) Oh and wow at your huntsman shot, how dare he be so unsociable, hope he's enjoying life on the 'outside'.

fattima - What a nice way to lose a weekend :) How adorable is Kiki in your w7 photo!? Don't worry,I can't keep anything on Kuma's head either :laugh:

kja - cool ta-ta! I really like the colour in your photo. And wow at your dragonfly shot. Just wow.

crazy_cresties - Wow that there is a helluva lotta ants! Making my skin crawl. And awesome gecko shot for w7.

Thanks Snook - it was a hard week. I am pleased with the photo though and can't think why I haven't gone down amongst my trees to take photos there before :o . I'm sorry to hear that you haven't been well and that, combined with the camera problems, must be just :( . Thanks too KA for the comments :)

Week 8 of Greyhounds

Just got back from a quick overnighter at Best Friend Holiday Retret in the Tara Valley - actualy gate crashed a friends holiday :rofl:

Anyway here is my friends greyhound Oscar at the 90 mile beach - he lurves the sea!

oscawatercomb.jpg

Gorgeous week 7 & 8 shots guys!

Anniek - totally love your photos! Must be a sighthound thing! Maxine is just gorgeous! Hope she finds a home soon. Oscar on the beach is so cool to see.

Evolving - lol Echo looks like he? Is having a blast with those bunny ears on. Love the colour.

Kja - that dragonfly shot is WICKED! What lens do you use?

MTD - I had no idea about guinea pig shows! Loving the little cushions

Gapvic - love your selfies! This one evoked such emotion. Lovely

KumaAkita - love those flowers

Mr Red Dog - that is one cool truck!

Huga - love your selfies too

Crazycrestie - awesome shot! Loving the ant swarm and gecko

Dwynwen - Gorgeous harbor shot

Dogfan - unoriginal!? I think not! I love it!

Fattima - loving Kiki's look

Red angel - goodness me!

Week 8

A little critter in our backyard

6927197673_f8de01cee6.jpg

MnDM

Week 8/52 (already! Eep!) (Counted my weeks wrong!) :o

'Natural' colours. Was very hot today so here's one of Penny using it to her advantage :-)

chickendustbath.jpg

(Don't worry she's not dead :laugh:)

Fattima: Aww gorgeous doggie! :love:

Redangel: :eek: :eek: Awesome shot but I nearly came off my chair! :laugh:

Annie: LOL! Love them! :thumbsup:

Monet: Another spider shot? Are you people trying to kill me or somethin? :laugh: Haha just kidding that's an awesome shot! We have so many around there - we call them 'stripeys'. :D

Edited by dogfan

I love coming in here and seeing everyone's awesome photos every week. Finally found a bit of time to comment on some too ...

Redangel - ahh huntsmans, how can something furry be so NOT cute?! Brave capture, were those front legs up as you took the photo?

AnnieK - your shots of Oscar made me smile, what a gorgeous, happy boy and the beautiful colour of the sea makes a great backdrop for him too.

MnDM - yikes, another spider! Interesting to see one from underneath. Do you know what it is ?

Dogfan - love your insight into chook life, never had my own so it's really interesting to see what they get up to. Glad you reassured us that she's not dead though!

Butternut - love the Sydney panorama, a real postcard shot and the flowers are beautiful, they look so delicate.

Kirty - wow I didn't know we had geckos in Melbourne, will be looking out for them now - great capture!

KumaAkita - what a gorgeous shot, love the light and the colours and, of course, the beautiful Mischa

kja - another awesome shot with beautiful light, colours & pooch and I love how Tilly really is watching the sunrise.

Gapvic - just gorgeous, lovely light, a very pretty shot

MrRedDog - mmmm .... rhubarb crumble & custard ... ooops, must wipe drool off keyboard!

I've been very slack this week and only taken a total of 3 photos :mad - all of them boring! Have tried to jazz one up a bit in Lightroom, but boring is boring no matter what you do to it. Oh well, will try to lift my game for next week!

6930591155_1861824dc4.jpg

8/52 by Bookend Wrangler, on Flickr