~*Shell*~

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My week 9 photo

This is Aus Ch Apolar Gun Slinger, AKA Dante, D-Man and the Little Rock Star. He's such an awesome little dude. Owned by DOL's Bjelkier.

This was taken at Canberra Royal, 26 February 2012

6784014006_a3aa5b7ccc.jpg

09/52 - Dante by KumaAkita, on Flickr

I'll come back and comment on everyone's a bit later (should really be working ;) )

Edited by KumaAkita

some thoughts from the last week (in order of appearance)

lovemesideways - Three great selfies, I particularly like week5 ... the focus is awesome.

MTD - A really pretty picture but so sad what lies beyond the doors.

Huga - that's quite a powerful shot. (week 9, 'lay me down')

MnDM - Lovely flame image, sorry you lost your friend.

MrRedDog - lovely, though I might have been sent back to the drawing board if I'd seen your week 9 before posting mine :-)

CrazyCresties - the pic of the dove is really good .. the pink of the flowers matches his legs! The colours of your week 9 skink are brilliant too.

Evolving - such a serious looking fellow ... love the boofers.

anniek - Forrest is gorgeous.

huga - love the bath shot .. you just keep coming up with original things .. and sent me off to google Pulp - then Jarvis Cocker then somehow finding this bit of weirdness.

kja - It's nice when the subject co-operates and poses nicely. I like the almost abstract feel the pic has.

redangel - that bug looks like he's sitting on fur, nice detail. Your poodle drawing is really good. Looks like the talent is hereditary too!

KumaAkita - Squeee.. Sammieeeeeee. (only thing cuter is a moku Akita)

Catching up on comments (again... oneday I'll keep on top of this...):

AnnieK: Oscar at the beach is just precious! Your photos capture a great spirit. :laugh: at Forrest! I think he's handsome.

MnDM: Your W8 spidey is great! I love the colours, not so much in love with the spidey itself... I'm sorry for the loss of your friend, that photo is a lovely tribute.

Dogfan: Awesome flock of chooks. They look like they have a great life with you :)

Butternut: Nice Pano of Sydney! I also really like the flower, such great detail.

KJA: Nice sunrise, Tilly looks like she's enjoying the view ;) I really like the monocrome in your week 9 photo.

gapvic: I really like the ethereal feeling of your week 9 photo. Very nice.

MrRedDog: Beautiful colours in the rhubarb shot. The Chinese lantern photo is brilliant! Again, great colour, added to an interesting view point.

Fattima: I like the aspect of the building you've caught. It's an interesting view!

Flaves: Your little pup is still adorable! I wanna stroke his ears :D

Evolving: Finn's looking beautiful! Great motion capture. Plus, adorable fluffy puppy photo!

Dwynwen: Eeek another spidey shot! I like how it's kinda glowing in the light. Your Light and Movement photo is great, tho I'm feeling a bit seasick looking at it! :rofl:

LMSW: How much has Rosco grown! That's a really good shot. I like all three of your Selfies, well done :)

MTD: Sad but beautiful photo.

Huga: Your week 8 and 9 selfies are great. I'm very impressed with the bathtub shot.

CrazyCresties: Pretty dove! The skink photo is great, it looks like it's on a mission!

redangel: very clever - I'm most jealous of your artistic skills, I can't draw a straight line with a ruler ;) The Bug shot is amazing! Congrats to your daughter, her photo is really nice - must get her talent from her mum :)

/snip

KumaAkita - Squeee.. Sammieeeeeee. (only thing cuter is a moku Akita)

Ahhh as much as I love the long haired Akita, the thought of that much fur give me nightmares :laugh: I'm happy with grooming a standard Akita :D

Might be a good idea to get my photo in for last week...

9/52

Pink

flowerrl.jpg

Kja: Love it! Wish we got skinks around here!

Redangel: LOVE the drawing and that macro shot is absolutely gorgeous! :D

Dwynwen: Ooh very interesting, what is it?

KumaAkita: Gorgeous doggie! :love:

@butternut - that's a cool take on "bubbles"!

@anniek - very nice!

@redangel - hehe, cute shot

@monet - look at those little fingers! :)

10/52 - sunrise over the Gulf from a beach walk this week

MAR12_103kja.jpg

Panasonic TS3

What an awesome bunch of photos everyone :thumbsup: I'm way too far behind to comment on them all but I so love coming in here every week (or 2 as it's been this time).

MnDM - sorry to hear of your loss. She must have been a pretty special person to inspire such a beautiful photo.

MTD - great story telling shot. Hope you weren't too badly affected by any flooding.

Redangel - beaut drawing, artistic talents obviously run through your whole family!

Butternut - Storm is sooooo cute!

Evolving - is that Kepala? Must get our two Knuckleheads down there again, they've changed so much from the bird/butterfly/bee obsessed timid dogs they used to be

6824907352_e0553c08ff.jpg

9/52 by Bookend Wrangler, on Flickr

6971033113_38e822fae7.jpg

10/52 by Bookend Wrangler, on Flickr