Abbey

Lakies

Thanks for all your thoughts

Spoken to the vet this morning and good news she up and eating and pooing andthey are hopeful that she will make a full recovery, going to see her in 1/2 hr.

Howie

Spoken to the vet this morning and good news she up and eating and pooing andthey are hopeful that she will make a full recovery, going to see her in 1/2 hr
.<br style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: verdana, tahoma, arial, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; background-color: rgb(238, 242, 247); ">

Excellent news!! :) :)

She was so pleased to see us this afternoon, she looked so good considering she been through, the vet was saying she can't believe how well she's revovered and what she'll be able to come home tomorrow afternoon. Her brother Charlie will be happy to see her poor boy has been going back to the edge of pool looking for her constantly.

She was so pleased to see us this afternoon, she looked so good considering she been through, the vet was saying she can't believe how well she's revovered and what she'll be able to come home tomorrow afternoon. Her brother Charlie will be happy to see her poor boy has been going back to the edge of pool looking for her constantly.

I am really glad that this has worked out for you Lakies...but I am also really concerned for dogs who have access to pools. Please dont think I am getting at you. I am not but this is a lesson for all of us. But it is so heartbreaking to hear of dogs who havent made it because they fell into a pool and couldnt get out. I know of too many, including my neices own puppy who drowned.

Dogs should be no where near pools unsupervised. Obviously I dont know what happened and it was an accident so please dont take this the wrong way but as with small children, dogs and pools dont mix.

So glad she is coming home from her huge frightening ordeal.