2012 Brags Thread

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I have just got back from the Royal Show and I have my big brag Gabby won open with 197 and done the stays :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

What a royal show Gabby had. We had entered 6 events and won master agility, master jumping and open obedience and a second in utility :thumbsup:

what a good little girl

hope you don't mind me putting my little brags for our recent tracking season here -

Dezzy - gained his TD Test 3 at the start of the season and has just obtained his TDX which is Test 6

Jessie - gained her TD Test 3 at the start of the season and has just obtained her Test 5 with a score of excellent (Jessie has been having seizures unbeknown to us and has come out with an excellent in her Test 5 on the medication) also Tamika (Jessie;s handler who is 12 years old) is the youngest handler in Australia to obtain these passes with an Amstaff

Pink - just started her off but gained a Test 1 with a score of excellent

We have had a brilliant season and we are so proud of our dogs and their achievements :thumbsup:

hope you don't mind me putting my little brags for our recent tracking season here -

Dezzy - gained his TD Test 3 at the start of the season and has just obtained his TDX which is Test 6

Jessie - gained her TD Test 3 at the start of the season and has just obtained her Test 5 with a score of excellent (Jessie has been having seizures unbeknown to us and has come out with an excellent in her Test 5 on the medication) also Tamika (Jessie;s handler who is 12 years old) is the youngest handler in Australia to obtain these passes with an Amstaff

Pink - just started her off but gained a Test 1 with a score of excellent

We have had a brilliant season and we are so proud of our dogs and their achievements :thumbsup:

awesome work!

thanks Sue & Waldo and Tassie....we have had a better season than what I thought we would....am so happy and a very proud mum of Tamika and Jessie with what they have achieved....can't get any better than an excellent in a Test 5 :thumbsup:

Edited by dezzyno.1

Got a little brag for the pocket rocket today. Coco and I travelled up to Harlin for the trainee tracking judges final exams and got asked to do a TD7 for him. Now we only passed our track 4 about 6 weeks ago and only stayed in training for this thinking we'd be doing a 4 or maybe a 5.

Cut a long story short she blitzed it - like she was on railroad tracks, found all three articles, handled the acute turns no worries. Had the judges explain how to do the start for a 7 on the way to the start and it was like and??. LOL. Got graded excellent! Such a good dog, roll on next season we cant wait :laugh: :laugh:

Wow, kathq - pity you and Coco have to go through those tracks in between :rofl: - that's great.

So my lil big man had his first experience of tracking in a pretty boggy paddock with standing water in places and clumps of reeds in others - and a swirly wind, so he struggled a bit - but managed to persevere and keep working his way back on track to finish his TDX with a Good on his Test 6. Not up to the standards of the other tracking brags - but I'm proud of my Rory, who will now be known (subject to Dogs Tas approval) as Ch Winpara Soul Dreamer RA TDX ET DWDF.S HTM.S. :D

Wow, kathq - pity you and Coco have to go through those tracks in between :rofl: - that's great.

So my lil big man had his first experience of tracking in a pretty boggy paddock with standing water in places and clumps of reeds in others - and a swirly wind, so he struggled a bit - but managed to persevere and keep working his way back on track to finish his TDX with a Good on his Test 6. Not up to the standards of the other tracking brags - but I'm proud of my Rory, who will now be known (subject to Dogs Tas approval) as Ch Winpara Soul Dreamer RA TDX ET DWDF.S HTM.S. :D

Raising a glass to you and Rory - well done to both of you.

Looking forward to the day you can add CD to the end of his name thumbsup1.gif

Congratulations Tassie and Rory!!! What a way to end the season.

Thanks for the congrats guys. Bedazzled I'd love to be able to give you some tips unfortunately I have no real idea how I taught her stuff. It was a case of let's practice this and she would do it :) Maybe the only thing I could suggest is have a dog who's obviously been here before.

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Well done to everyone and their achievements in the last couple of weeks!!

Lulu gained her TD1 with a Very Good after a late start to training this season. I had been concentrating on her mother all season and she came into season and had to be scratched from the last two trials!! Lulu was a last minute decision to enter and we didn't expect a pass, let alone a Grading of Very Good :D