New Jeep Ad

MsKatie

Beautiful dogs... And wonderful ambassadors for purebreeds in general... :)

He is the very beautiful Flynn bred/owned and trained by Kelly GIll of Kerodan Border Collies. He is also the mascot for the Sydney Sixers Cricket Team! Kelly and her team are truly fantastic trainers and their Chocolate team are just amazing. Such great ambassadors for our wonderful breed

Yes you're right. It's such a clever ad and I'm sure Kelly could train her dogs to do just about anything. She works so hard at promoting her purebred dogs. She's a brilliant girl xx

Just went and visited her website. Her dogs are just beautiful :thumbsup:

I think NSW or QLD have made it illegal for a dog to be unrestrained inside the cab of the car. It is illegal to have a dog unrestrained on the back of an open ute - national road rules. I think it is illegal to drive with a dog, other pet, or child in your lap. Again - national road rules for that one.

You can be done for neg driving if the dog (children or bf) distracts you while you're driving and you prang (or scare a cop) and you admit it (cos would be hard to prove otherwise).

It is illegal to hang any part of your body out the window. It's probably illegal to allow any of your passengers (including pets) to do so. Because it's dangerous.

Personally - the jeep seemed to deprive the dog of a decent run. I'm surprised it didn't shred the tyres and put the tool in the bf's hand.

It is quite quirky.

The shots of the car moving with the dogs at the window would be done on a low loader (trailer being towed) with the cameras on it as well as a wind machine probably. He would have been tied in but just so you couldn't see it.

Great ad !! Beautiful chocolate boy. Sooo handsome & clever. Stunning. I was lucky enough to see some Kerodan Border Collies when I went to the World Dog Games in Sydney a couple of years ago. Had to be

dragged away from the stand they had there as I had my hands full of 3 month old choc/merel. I was in BC heaven. :love:

Edited by BC Crazy

It is quite quirky.

The shots of the car moving with the dogs at the window would be done on a low loader (trailer being towed) with the cameras on it as well as a wind machine probably. He would have been tied in but just so you couldn't see it.

Yeah I'd say so, my boy did a car ad last year and the moving bits were done on a trailer....