Our Positive Stars!

leopuppy04

Well I am pleased to announce that our long - awaited for litter has finally arrived.

This litter of ours has been planned in conjunction with Ellagant Kennels and will be registered under their prefix, but I'm sure they won't mind me sharing pics here :D. Because of the joint litter, we have decided to go with a "positive" theme for the litter.

Parents are:

Ch Ellagant Full Of Antics CDX ADX JDM HT x Owjedoo Rugged Ranger. This is Kinta's 2nd and final litter and Texas' first.

We had 5 babies born on Saturday - all healthy and thriving! Kinta is an amazing mum and the puppies are soooo settled, quiet, fat and happy!

It's been a very hectic few days as I've had to head to a conference interstate today and only just got home. Only a few pics to share so I will try and get some more over the next few days.

We had:

1 Blue Merle boy

2 Black Tri Boys

2 Black tri girls (1 tail)

First cab off the rank - Gizmo the blue boy

gizmo2.jpg

Oscar - BTD1

Oscar1.jpg

PJ aka Panda Junior as she looks similar to Panda from our previous litter - BTB1

PJ.jpg

Alfie - BTD2

Alfie2.jpg

And lastly:

zee-two - BTB2 - aptly named because I think she's going to look a LOT like her big sis Zara, also from our first litter!

zeetwo1.jpg

and some fun shots

PJ learning the art of sunning her belly

PJ-snoozing.jpg

Gizmo being a cuddle pie

Gizmo.jpg

giz_osc1.jpg

and a group shot!

groupshot1.jpg

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply