Kristin's First Foster Puppy

kja

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully we'll have some good news about a forever home soon - a friend of mine just anonymously donated $250 towards Puppy's adoption process and I'll be announcing it in our local email and on Facebook.

Had huge swims yesterday - he's so cute!

MAR12_186kja.jpg

MAR12_189kja.jpg

I think he's been adopted. I got a one line email from the vet yesterday saying some guy has "put him on hold" - so I'm hoping that all comes together :thumbsup:

Edited by kja

Gosh, this little guy is so awesome :heart: Just back from another great beach walk and the three doglets together make me laugh so much! He just loves hanging out with my girls and exploring the beach.

APR12_103kja.jpg

APR12_104kja.jpg

I dropped Puppy off at the vet's on the way home as the guy who is meant to be adopting him is coming today to play with both puppies and see which one suits him better. It's tough coz I really want Pup to have a great forever home ASAP but it's not going to be the same around the house without him. And I think Tilly will really miss him, too.

He made my heart break a little when I dropped him off. He didn't want to go play with his brother and I had to scoot him behind the fence. As I walked away he squirmed back through and galloped after me, throwing himself against the fence as I left :cry: My poor little tyke!

So dang cute

APR12_105kja.jpg