Kristin's First Foster Puppy

kja

I haven't given him a name (yet) and just call him Little Bubba or Puppy :) Not all great shots but we're having so much fun I haven't gotten the BGC out yet!

on the way home - he was such a good boy, sitting nicely and not trying to wander around the car or into my lap!

preview_image_0_1303947.jpg

The other furries in my house are resigned to having a visitor for a while. Dora is the only one actively coming up to check him out so far (though I caught Tilly sneaking a sniff earlier this morning when she thought no one was watching!)

MAR12_109kja.jpg

MAR12_106kja.jpg

Snuggle in my office

MAR12_108kja.jpg

He loves to play with toys - but not squeaky ones! They freak him out :rofl: This is Xmas Hedgehog and he plays carols sometimes - should have seen how fast Bubba shot under my chair when he turned it on :rofl:

MAR12_104kja.jpg

Sitting pretty

MAR12_107kja.jpg

tuckered out after playtime

MAR12_105kja.jpg

This is one super cute and super cuddly pup. I can't believe he won't get adopted fast. So far he's a complete joy!

Edited by kja

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Careful... fostering puppies is highly addictive! I'm sure I'm hitting triple digits in the numbers I've had through here now...

I'm addicted to puppy breath, so fostering feeds my addiction, and I'm doing something good in the process... *grin*

The most pups I've had at one time was 9 - had them from 4 weeks old to 9 weeks old... a lot of work, but well worth it for the cuddles and cute antics they get up to.

Some of my fave photos are the ones of a 7 month old Dane/Ridgeback (35kgs) and his 3 Terrier cross girlfriends (2kgs each) - he was truly a gentle giant, and they loved getting him to "chase" them - they'd tear around the yard and he'd lollop along behind them... so sweet...

T.

Big beach trip this morning. All three dogs had fun. Little Puppy loves the ocean. He so wishes the Big Girls would play with him but they're doing the snotty older sister routine instead LOL

MAR12_113kja.jpg

Greyhound, interesting!

I wish someone would adopt him - he's such a lovely pup and I'd love for someone to have all this babyhood time with him!

Took Tilly and Puppy to the beach this morning and Tilly finally warmed up to him and they played and chased and jumped and carried on for ages. She did really well.

MAR12_119kja.jpg

MAR12_118kja.jpg

MAR12_117kja.jpg