6 Puppies One Beach ----sheer Delight

Guest muttrus

Guest muttrus

post-33936-0-64590800-1336098471_thumb.jpg

post-33936-0-24924000-1336098437_thumb.jpgpost-33936-0-11249100-1336098445_thumb.jpgpost-33936-0-45741200-1336098452_thumb.jpg

We took our 6 new foster puppies to the beach for the first time on wednesday who would have guessed the chihuahua would be the first to dive into the rock pools?

As for other events this is what happened

of course only a small example the 100 or other so photos and videos are already on our fb page hahahahha

Sorry, should put that in context - I picked up a backing for my dragons tank the other day and I swear these pups look like the foster pups they had :)

Guest muttrus

Hey muttrus - you don't happen to be in Wollongong do you and foster for Desert Dogs?

yep hubby makes the reptile backgrounds and we do dogs! hahhaa as I recall you didn"t take us up on our offer of a very cute puppy :laugh: but I bet it was tempting? :D

Guest muttrus

post-33936-0-46747600-1336166449_thumb.jpgpost-33936-0-96524500-1336166456_thumb.jpgpost-33936-0-03139600-1336166464_thumb.jpg

You now need to share which beach that was... I so would love to take my dogs there...

Awesome pics of happy healthy pups doing what pups do best!

T.

I do free pet photograpy above are some photos from a client that day same beach firt photo shows some more.

The beach is a 20 min walk from me its off leash but hardly anyone goes there because 20 mins futher around the corner is another dog beach which is always packed out .Because I have enough dogs to watch I go to the less visted one. :) Its between a boat ramp and pool has rocks beach coves etc lots to do.The other side of the off leash area seen in the photo above is an ORANGE dog beach which means before 9am and after 5pm dogs are allowed on the beach with a lead However I go on any day at any time and theres hardly anyone there.These photos were taken just after 10am the puppy ones just after 11am. I took 329 photos for the client I print 1 large one and 40 small ones and all photos are on a cd so they have a copy and can print out any others at any time. We have alot of dog beaches here maybe go onto the wollongong city council website and there should be a map of all the beaches? I pick up the maps from council and put them in my puppy adoption gift bag ------Hope this helps If I start seeing out of towners on my beaches I "ll know who you are hahhahahahhahaahah

Hey muttrus - you don't happen to be in Wollongong do you and foster for Desert Dogs?

yep hubby makes the reptile backgrounds and we do dogs! hahhaa as I recall you didn"t take us up on our offer of a very cute puppy :laugh: but I bet it was tempting? :D

oh yay I figured it must have been you! Small world!

LOL they were seriously cute - however I was thinking about the look on husbands face if he came home expecting a reptile tank background and a puppy was there instead. I didn't see Rodent though, he would have been extra tempting! You have no idea how much I wanted to come through the gate and roll around with the puppies LOL

I looked up Desert Dogs - what a brilliant rescue group! Well done on everything you guys do!