Whippet In Qbyn Pound

I have one that fits a mini poodle. You are welcome to it if you need it

Thanks shells it probably won't fit the girl, I was told today that there should be a jacket already at the pound that would fit her so will go in tomorrow and check it out.

Maree

If you cant get one you might even be able to modify a loose knit jumper sleeve. Perhaps have a look in a op shop for something loose enough to allow her head through the wrist, then cut front leg holes in the sleeve. Desperate I know, but who cares if it works.

That's great that she's due tomorrow.

I'm working on someone to spring her and the other bits should fall into place. She should be safe and in a warm bed within a couple of days

excellent :thumbsup:

i took a bag of small coats to the pound last week. Maybe none fitted.

she's a gorgeous girl and so pretty. Got along with the other dogs too. She was going into the new Qbn thread I'm hoping to start tomorrow but if she's safe then all the better :)

Lyn

Is there any chance a local group can get her out for us. I'm happy to foster her and the NSW Club rescue co-ordinator is aware that she's there and we'd like to help out and clean up after our own breed.

I'd prefer to see her out of there straight away, rather than wait another couple of weeks

Is there any chance a local group can get her out for us. I'm happy to foster her and the NSW Club rescue co-ordinator is aware that she's there and we'd like to help out and clean up after our own breed.

I'd prefer to see her out of there straight away, rather than wait another couple of weeks

Does the NSW Club have the clause 16(d) if so they can get her out.

Sorry but what does "clean up after our own breed" mean? :confused: