Which Breed Best Suits Your Image?

Blackdogs

Let's see. An older breed, fairly large in size and not one to stand back from a stoush. I've been told I can be a bit intimidating but those who know me well think I'm quite a softie.

Neapolitan+Mastiff.jpg

I'll probably have similar wrinkles eventually. :D

:laugh:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I seem to have "become" more blonde over the last year or 2. It occurred to me recently that I'm starting to look like my blondie GR! :eek: :laugh:

I'm also a bit ditzy, very friendly & easy going... it's getting scary now!!

Also, if you met me, she's probably the kind of dog you'd expect me to have.

Looks are only part of the equation - I am very level headed, can be lazy, like my comforts, but can be inquisitive and sookish.

Equals =

GREAT DANE

Then again, I can be very energetic, childish and boisterish

Equals =

BOXER

Let's see. An older breed, fairly large in size and not one to stand back from a stoush. I've been told I can be a bit intimidating but those who know me well think I'm quite a softie.

Neapolitan+Mastiff.jpg

I'll probably have similar wrinkles eventually. :D

Snap HW but :eek: :eek: I already have the wrinkles..........lol

The Fur/Hair colour is differnt though - Mine is Grey. :D

I am a scruffy dresser, will usually have bits of herbivore poop on my (from pracs) or mud and have been told that I need to get my head checked as I must be insane......

Kelpies fit right in with that image lol.

The Lappie looks very out of place in my household :laugh:

I have athletic,energetic,lithe,fast balls of energy in my 4 pointers....I am NONE of that. I guess if I was to have a breed that suited it might be an overfed labrador of mature years with dodgy hips and eyesight :rofl:

I'm a science educated, motorbike riding, ex horsey chick who gets my nails and hair done regularly, I dont know!!! my whole life is full of contradictions

:laugh: One weekend I'm camping, the next partying in Darlinghurst.

Maybe the ACD's are my perfect breed! Really big softies underneath the exterior, but don't suffer fools easily. Get to the point kinda dogs :)

I suspect a LGD breed suits my image - a quite large and tall, independent dog with lots of wavy hair, not too obsessed with presentation and not a social butterfly. I have no idea what a Lappie owner should be like!

Friends and I were discussing this a few weeks ago and apparently if I was a dog I would be an Aussie Shepherd, so I think they fit my image pretty well. :laugh: I'm just not as pretty as Aussies are!

Interesting thought to ponder!

I have a black pug puppy (soon to be two black pug puppies) and in a way they suit my image, but at the same time they don't. I'm a mid twenties dyke (erk, scrap that, just realised I'm late twenties lol) with messy black and purple hair, who looks like she just rolled out of bed and pulled on clothes that have been slept on by the dogs on the floor (which is probably the case most of the time)

So, probably more a Frenchie or even British Bulldog. But I must say, the manic black pug does suit me very well too :D

Edited by minimax