Coats Needed Please For Broken Hill Pound

As topic says this pound is desperate for coats of all sizes.

The dogs out there only have concrete floor or wire racks for a bed and its so cold at night :eek:

Blankets and bedding will be no good (dont ask !!! ) but if the local ladies that have offered to help can put coats on the dogs, wash them when needed and generally keep an eye on whether they have them on or not at least it will go a long way to keeping these poor dogs warm.

There will probably be another transport run in about 3/4 weeks but if we can get any coats sent up in meantime the dogs will love you for it !

Pm me for address............

Hi Nina,

If there are willing volunteers, this might be handy too - instand coats from old track pants/jumpers: http://www.dolforums.com.au/topic/238873-instant-dog-coat-or-pajamas/

Happy to post printed instructions anywhere if you want to PM me any/as many as you want/ addresses.

Great idea Panto....I did see that in general and thought it was brilliant as they can be picked up for next to nothing at op shops.

Why are you in Hervey Bay and asking for dog coats for Broken Hill? Just curious?

Nina lives in Hervey Bay but volunteers doing the pound threads for various country pounds in NSW.She does a wonderful job :thumbsup:

Guest lavendergirl

Hopefully the pound now has enough coats? I think it is good to put the call out directly for people to send items straight to where they are needed.