The Sibs Got A New Brother...

W Sibs

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Omg so cute!!!! Your dogs make me want a jap spitz!

Skeeter is a Samoyed :)

Em is a Japanese Spitz though :)

Lol, I was looking on my phone earlier and wondering why he looked like such a large pup haha...pays to read all the posts instead of just looking at the cutsie puppy photos lmao :rofl:

Thanks guys :)

He is a complete sweetheart with a nerve of steel (he kinda has to be living in my house hold). So far we have discovered he loves playing, he loves exploring in the backyard, he loves going on a walk (and he walks very nicely on the lead), he loves playing with Emmy and likes sitting/sleeping next to Charlie (because that's what Charlie allows). He has fitted into the family really well.

Charlie and Emmy are really warming up to him, Emmy and Skeeter had a crazy and mad session of zoomies in the back yard this morning involving tug, growls and barks. Charlie doesn't growl at him as much and even allowed Skeeter to lean against him this morning, while they are napping on the couch together.

Mr W is now very very excited for the weekend so he gets to spend time with the baby of the family. He has completely fallen in love with the little fella and I have to give him puppy updates once every hour.

He did the same with Charlie and Emmy too.