The Sibs Got A New Brother...

W Sibs

Sooo, after a long wait.. Skeeter Wilkins is finally home!!

And The Kid (it's what Mr CW and I start calling him) is beyond awesome and Mr CW and I are besotted with him. Thank you so much Bjelkier and crew for him. He is everything we want in a pup and so so much more. He is a very confident and happy boy but he has no problems telling us if he doesn't like anything. Took him to the vets and the vet took a while listening to his heart because Skeeter was telling me how unhappy he is to have to stand still and having something pressed against his body. Yeah, we won't discussed what an awful bad backseat driver he is...

Here are some complusory photos:

7458005788_61b76f1fa5_z.jpg

Mr CW and Skeeter first picture together

7458003708_de9b2682ff_z.jpg

Backseat of the car

7458006204_46741effe0_z.jpg

Me exhausted by the end of the car ride home but Skeeter is happy because he is finally at the front and has the air con blowing in his face (after taking him 15 minutes to get into the most comfortable position too)

7458001398_37f9f434d3_z.jpg

Skeeter is finally crashed after a huge day.

The Kid is settling in a lot faster than I thought. He has moments where he whinges looking for her littermates, but he can be distracted by playing with him. He loves exploring and HATES being put in his pen. Even though his pen takes up of my living room and everyone is wondering around and he can see us. He has to be out and about and mingle with the rest of the family. He loves playing and taking his toys back to his bed. Loves being outside and he goes outside to go to toilet.. hope this continues (fingers cross). He sleeps in the bed with us and would of slept through the night if the neighbours didn't wake us up.

Emmy is starting to like having a little brother, they had some zoomies, tugs and play session together.. Skeeter is getting use of her growls and barks when they play. He barks back now. He follows her around the house and she taught him how to use the doggie door and the ramp (yes, the clever kid picked it up straight away!)

Charlie is still weary of the boy, but The Kid loves him. Very very respectful towards Charlie. Any chance he can get, Skeeter will be next to Charlie. Charlie is warming up to him because this morning, I saw Skeeter snuggling to Charlie and Charlie didn't growl or react to it. But Charlie saw me watching and he walked away.

Anyway.. this is the first official day home for the Kid and he is awesome. If he is like this the first day, I wonder what he will be like when he if fully settled?

Oh.. he is a MAJOR sook :heart:

We are simply nuts with him.

Edited by W Sibs

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh skeeter, you are a fluffy ball of gorgeousness. :D

Congrats on the new pup. I am a bit of a sucker for a white fluffy :thumbsup:

Look forward to hearing how he continues to settle in and the antics he get up to with the sibs.

He is sooooo adorable!! So glad I am no the only one with dogs with middle names all beginning with the same letter! :laugh: Glad Em and Charlie are liking their new little bro!!

Oh he is adorable and his name is awesome :love:

Funny though.... Mr CW EW kind of reminds me of that celebrity Skeet Ulrich :laugh:

Edited to add: Just googled Skeet Ulrich and compared him with your OH. They don't actually look much alike but for some reason thats who he reminded me of when I first saw him in that photo :laugh:

Edited by kiesha09