Anyone In S.a Have A Dog Which May

Something medium sized, pretty but looks a bit tough too, that doesn't slobber or need constant grooming, preferably a rescue, is solid enough to play and pat firmly , inside / outside, loves cuddles, ok with kids, not skittish.

HE wants macho (staffy /bulldog), SHE wants pretty /calm(Grey or smaller) . They have had dogs previously ..last one was much an indoor girl. House is such that only non-chewers/diggers/climbers need apply ..house is full of love and there is always someone around most of the time . Plenty of visitors , including kids .No cats or other animals at the house...but lots of doggy friends.

ANY ideas???

Edited by persephone

Teddy sounds like he may be what they are looking for :thumbsup:

Hes adorable and is very well behaved. His carer has 2 dogs,cats & kids and Ted has been no problem at all :)

I just :heart: this boy!!

He's had a lot of interest, but no meets organised yet, so if they are interested in meeting him, please get them to send us an email as Im sure he wont be with us for long.

Paws & Claws facebook

I help with supporting Miriam at Paws and Claws Adoptions and am sponsoring them hand rearing a litter of little fluffies that were saved when the mum was taken in for desexing. There were 5 but they have lost 1. I think they have some nice dogs atm

Edited by millbrooksprings