Help Need A Prefix

Deanjones

Hi everyone i need some help with finding a prefix for myself. I submitted 5 but none of them were acceptable because they were too close to other prefixes. I have Weimaraners and just cannot come up with a decent sounding prefix. Any suggestions anyone???

haven't really given us much to go on. Do you have anything you could use (names of dogs, special places etc) that could be combined? do you want something that is fairly specific to Weimaraners?

have a look also at the prefix website http://www.prefixsearch.com.au/ to check any that you might have chosen. it's no guarantee that one you choose won't get knocked back, but it's a good way to rule out any you have chosen.

lol, for our prefix, I combined the birthplaces of my two founding cocker spaniels, Tanilba Bay and Forest Lake hence Tanilbalake was created, not usre if that method would work for you (our alternatives combined letters from our kids names etc)

Have fun, it can take a while!

Ruth

Make up a prefix that combines letters of your family's or your founding dog's names or maybe include a word referring to the place or area where you live. Make the prefix your own, the ones that include breed names are a bit overdone in my opinion.