Guess The Breed.

LizT

This fellow is my 'dream' dog, I grew up with him watching over me and he 'came to life' often in my child imaginings.

I have loved him for half a centuary.

He is my one of my Fathers' (Moulder) Apprentice pieces and Dad has told me what he is 'supposed' to be.

Made just after WW2.

As sometimes happens with dogs, his tail meet with an "acident" many years ago and was grinded back from where a small piece snapped off.

DOLers, what breed do you think 'my dog' is? :)

post-27253-0-86106600-1346219347_thumb.jpg

Its either a VERY muscley and over done Pointer (of the english variety) or could be one of these :-)

Either way LOVELY statue :-)

Dad would love that video Nevafollo! Yes, it's meant to be a Pointer and given that dad comes from the same town as Arnie (Graz, Austria) manybe it is the Arnie of Pointers Trinabean! :laugh:

Edited by LizT

Its either a VERY muscley and over done Pointer (of the english variety) or could be one of these :-)

Either way LOVELY statue :-)

Dad would love that video Nevafollo! Yes, it's meant to be a Pointer and given that dad comes from the same town as Arnie (Graz, Austria) manybe it is the Arnie of Pointers Trinabean! :laugh:

Its a fantastic video I love the puppy and love watching the way they work, my two more birdy dogs will often do similar style stuff in the yard my boys tail does the helicopter like theirs too!