"the Tail End" - S B S Insight Tonight

Leema

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That American girl.. I wish all the rescue people were as articulate as her. She's BRILLIANT - she needs to be wheeled out to speak on behalf of rescue!

Jacqueline Dalziell - my hat is off to her, she's incredible.

As for the fat old git from PIAA - what I have to tell you is unprintable except all of it is complete BULL---T.

And for the greedy, principle-free OODLE breeder, God he made me feel physically sick. So unethical, using dogs for breeding machines, sending their puppies off to God knows who/where. A---hole.

That American girl.. I wish all the rescue people were as articulate as her. She's BRILLIANT - she needs to be wheeled out to speak on behalf of rescue!

Jacqueline Dalziell - my hat is off to her, she's incredible.

As for the fat old git from PIAA - what I have to tell you is unprintable except all of it is complete BULL---T.

And for the greedy, principle-free OODLE breeder, God he made me feel physically sick. So unethical, using dogs for breeding machines, sending their puppies off to God knows who/where. A---hole.

Thanks for the name, I am noting that down!

I think she did a perfect job of completely obliterating everything he said, he looked like a moron after she was done with him. And she did it so neatly. Hero.

Guest donatella

I missed it but did they air footage of a dog being euthed? :(

Ye they did, a lot in just a few minutes, very upsetting, killing some whilst the previous poor dead one was beside it. :cry: :cry: :cry:

That would have really distressed me actually I'm glad I didnt see it :(