Treating Dogs Like Children Gone One Step Too Far

Guest donatella

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe she has seen too many adds like the one I saw on tv about buying the right car for your fur baby?

Not too far a step to someone thinking? maybe? nursing is as well :rofl:

It is actually the done thing in some societies.

Although its to raise baby animals that would otherwise die.

Edited by asal

Really didn't need to see that .... ! Can't the picture just be linked or at least a hint put in regarding content was expecting a dog in a frock/ pram/ at the table etc but that is just revolting.

Poor Pug, and poor kids as well, must be lovely to have to go to school the day after that appears in a National Mag. ( if it's not in fact a hoax)

There is no cure for stupid.

I know a breeder who was feeding her own child and used expressed milk to hand raise a puppy. Breast feeding an adult dog is a bit much though

Why does someone need to express milk for a dog in UK or Aus? They could go to the local vet if the dog needed help. Its not like they live in a tent in the middle of nowhere

I know a breeder who was feeding her own child and used expressed milk to hand raise a puppy. Breast feeding an adult dog is a bit much though

Why does someone need to express milk for a dog in UK or Aus? They could go to the local vet if the dog needed help. Its not like they live in a tent in the middle of nowhere

My guess is that it would probably beat powdered milk formula hands down