Puppy Is Finally Here Yay - You Tube Link Attached

sheenat

Well waht a good puppy great flight apparently and great 2 hour travel home in the car!!

Bounced out of the car like he has lived here all his life!!!

Could not get any decent pictures as he is just too bouncy and black but will try again tomorrow.

Picture is of my daughter with him first hold, its her new puppy and she is so so in love with him already!!!

Thanks for all your support over the past few months with Mollys passing and the advice on breeders for our new "HARRY"!!!

Promise better pics in the next few days :)

post-47670-0-17358600-1357117183_thumb.jpg

Edited by sheenat

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Feeling a little worse for wear this morning was a bit of a rough night as was expected really

My daughter had him supposodly sleeping in her ensuite heard him crying a couple of times and then went quiet thought that wasnt so bad was about 2 am so went in to check ..... he is in her bed.

My daughter goes away for 6 nights from tonight(great timing lol) so we will have some grandma rules or thats what I am saying now.

Pics later today :)

Just a tip for settling noisy pups... crate or small playpen located in bedroom where pup can see you sleeping...

If you don't have a crate, you can get the composting mesh panels from Bunnings to make a playpen for him.

I find most of my foster pups settle well when they feel a part of the goings on - even if that means everyone is asleep.

T.

Feeling a little worse for wear this morning was a bit of a rough night as was expected really

My daughter had him supposodly sleeping in her ensuite heard him crying a couple of times and then went quiet thought that wasnt so bad was about 2 am so went in to check ..... he is in her bed.

My daughter goes away for 6 nights from tonight(great timing lol) so we will have some grandma rules or thats what I am saying now.

Pics later today :)

Can only be mean ....... and laugh :hug:

Awwwww...what a wriggly little cutie!

I second crate training too - never did it with my newfies (wasn't all that convinced and trying to get a crate big enough was overwhelming enough!). But having done it with Omar, it's a great thing! I decided I wanted a dog on my bed, but I don't want to sleep with one, so he has snuggles for an hour and then when he's asleep I put him in his crate (beside my bed) with no fuss. Done this since day one!

Yay! Good luck over the next few weeks, enjoy the journey Sheenat!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Yep our latest pup is allowed on my bed if I read at night but is so used to sleeping in her crate she has now just been going in of her own accord and not bothering with my bed. In the mornings she is also allowed on the bed between when she wakes and when they get brekkie but she is often outside just playing in the yard by herself instead. I always try and keep the squishiest, comfiest bed in trhe crate for her to snuggle into. I am going to change over from a metal crate to a soft one soon but will leave it in the same position where she can see everything.