Non Smelly Dog Collars

sparkycat

Has anyone tried these Spiffy Dog Air Collars ? http://www.care4dogsonthego.co.uk

Or are there any other non smelly collars available?

I have one dog who loves swimming and the other who paddles but has a huge double coat - both end up with smelly collars. They only wear their collars when we go out and I have been rinsing them and drying in the sun but they still stink.

I haven't tried the spiffy collars but both mine wear these, they swim and one is a total mud monster - these can be chucked in the machine or just washed under the tap, they dry really fast, no smell at all. Not sure if limited slip would suit you but they do have similar ones in flat collars.

Clean run comfort flex

ETA they are on free shipping just now.

Edited by coogie

I haven't tried the spiffy collars but both mine wear these, they swim and one is a total mud monster - these can be chucked in the machine or just washed under the tap, they dry really fast, no smell at all. Not sure if limited slip would suit you but they do have similar ones in flat collars.

Clean run comfort flex

ETA they are on free shipping just now.

I've got them, & have never noticed a smell even though my two are swimming every day. Just chuck them in with the washing every now & then :thumbsup:

We have some of these but are deleting them so they are discounted, they have a bedding range also

Dog Gone Smart Collar

Neoprene core that provides the soft feel of leather and the durability of nylon!

• 100% soft cotton canvas!

• Highly resistant to coat oil

• Repels dirt and liquids

• Minimizes odors

• Reduces the spread of bacteria

We have some of these but are deleting them so they are discounted, they have a bedding range also

Dog Gone Smart Collar

Neoprene core that provides the soft feel of leather and the durability of nylon!

• Minimizes odors

That sounds good - are you P & K ?

Dog Gone Smart Collar

• Minimizes odors

That sounds good - are you P & K ?

Yes :)

I pop collars in a bucket of water with eucalyptus wool/delicate wash overnight, does an amazing job cleaning and getting rid of smells! I sun dry them too. maybe your existing ones can still be saved?

aiordog collars look pretty good though...