Koda

JackC

Afternoon all,

We have brought an Australian Shepherd into our lives and he is a real bundle of joy, I'm going to be keeping lots of photos of him as he grows and thought we would share some, I'm still learning to take good photo's so any tips are appreciated

Camera is a Sony A37, editing software is PS CS5 64bit

Age 5 Weeks, May 2013

Saying hello when we got there:

5wks-May2013-17_zps5dac3f4f.jpg

5wks-May2013-18_zpscceac02f.jpg

5wks-May2013-16_zps99adc64d.jpg

5wks-May2013-21_zps40338b01.jpg

5wks-May2013-20_zps363308c9.jpg

Having a few cuddles:

5wks-May2013-2_zps764bb201.jpg

5wks-May2013-7_zpse098aad0.jpg

Strutting his stuff:

5wks-May2013-22_zpsb77b825e.jpg

5wks-May2013-10_zps1f2b6b23.jpg

Continued on next post

Edited by JackC

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He turned 5 weeks old this weekend, we are allowed to take him home no sooner than 3 weeks from now, he has his vacs a few days before we take home and micro chipping will be done. gives us 3 weeks to prepare our home for him.

cant wait :D

Koda is a real cutie, so evenly marked, not that that matters. I think the 1st Aussie I ever saw was a black tri. I thought it was a Border Collie without a tail. :D Hadn't heard of them at that time.

ETA: His uncle looks a real sweetie.

Edited by luvsdogs

Oh, he's gorgeous!! I bet you're counting every second until you can bring him home! :love:

Certainly am, work has already noted that I've been a little distant this week, been thinking of Koda too much haha

He is a real handsome little fella :love:. Love the black tri's. which breeder is he from?

Koda is the proud son of Dam Alfoxton Giget and Sire Am. Aust. NZ Champ Alnairs the Guardian Imp USA aka bobby, they really need to shorten those names :)

Koda is a real cutie, so evenly marked, not that that matters. I think the 1st Aussie I ever saw was a black tri. I thought it was a Border Collie without a tail. :D Hadn't heard of them at that time.

ETA: His uncle looks a real sweetie.

May 31st is the ETA for our home, his uncle known as Hagar the handsome :D and he certainly is.

Edited by JackC

Afternoon all,

had my weekly visit to see Koda, wasn't the best of days weather wise so the pics are a little dark, he is 6 weeks old now and getting more active each time I see him :D

Only two more weeks till pickup, he was ultra active today so was really hard to get good action photo's, lots of him sleeping though haha

Koda-6weeks-May-2013-1_zps2e010590.jpg

Koda-6weeks-May-2013-9_zpsd67fba68.jpg

Koda-6weeks-May-2013-8_zps9a7f3b1b.jpg

Koda-6weeks-May-2013-7_zpsb4462c9e.jpg

Koda-6weeks-May-2013-6_zpsc1614475.jpg

Koda-6weeks-May-2013-5_zps43ed8a7e.jpg

Koda-6weeks-May-2013-4_zps51ea0b47.jpg

Koda-6weeks-May-2013-3_zpse1d0af8a.jpg

Koda-6weeks-May-2013-2_zps0b150dde.jpg

Jack

What a stunning wee boy - can't wait to see more of him as he grows!

He is gorgeous :D Hope the next two weeks go quickly for you :)

Teehee, he was active at 6 weeks, wait til you get him home! He's just gorgeous :love:

Such a handsome little boy :)

Thanks all, I can't wait for the two weeks to be up, lots to get ready but getting there. will try my best to keep the thread updated as he grows, might even do a vid when he is home.

Guest Clover

So handsome. I just love his markings. The two weeks will go quickly, and then let the fun begin :laugh:.