For Pitbull Lovers

Clyde

Where is this beautiful place?

Bora Bora, neat Tahiti. It was amazing!

Interestingly, the dogs feet weren't very tight at all. There was a fair bit of space between their toes. It made me wonder if their feet had adapted due to all the swimming or maybe it's just the way they are anyway there.

Not dog photos, but pics showing the stunning water. I do have a few other dogs pics but they're upsetting. Dogs aren't highly valued over there which is why this scenario was just so random. One of the girls had just had some mammary cancers removed. I lightly suggested desexing but he looked at me blankly so I left it, comforted that at the very least his dogs get vet treatment, unlike the majority there.

IMG_1052_zpse03b9a67.jpg

Feeding the stingrays which kept rubbing themselves all over everyone. Apparently they're very affectionate.

IMG_0855_zpsfa0284a9.jpg

IMG_0854_zps74239847.jpg

Sharks circling

IMG_0840_zps62ce1f9b.jpg

IMG_0824_zps0c8f861a.jpg

Where is this beautiful place?

Bora Bora, neat Tahiti. It was amazing!

Interestingly, the dogs feet weren't very tight at all. There was a fair bit of space between their toes. It made me wonder if their feet had adapted due to all the swimming or maybe it's just the way they are anyway there.

Not dog photos, but pics showing the stunning water. I do have a few other dogs pics but they're upsetting. Dogs aren't highly valued over there which is why this scenario was just so random. One of the girls had just had some mammary cancers removed. I lightly suggested desexing but he looked at me blankly so I left it, comforted that at the very least his dogs get vet treatment, unlike the majority there.

IMG_1052_zpse03b9a67.jpg

Feeding the stingrays which kept rubbing themselves all over everyone. Apparently they're very affectionate.

IMG_0855_zpsfa0284a9.jpg

IMG_0854_zps74239847.jpg

Sharks circling

IMG_0840_zps62ce1f9b.jpg

IMG_0824_zps0c8f861a.jpg

Perhaps their toes had more space from walking on soft sand a lot of the time. Gorgeous photos what a beautiful place.

Sharks circling

Sorry, changed my mind. Hope he isn't too upset :D :D

My 8yr old went swimming with them :eek:

I stayed in the boat as someone needed to take all the photos......... :o

Rocketeer, we were staying in Bora Bora near Tahiti. The dogs live on a tiny motu just near Bora Bora. The dogs owner runs a business taking people out on his boat snorkeling, swimming with sharks, rays etc and back to his motu for lunch. He has two other dogs who aren't social (intentionally) and are guard dogs (I thought they were Pitties too but someone else said he was told they were Dobes). The 4 dogs together protect his motu when he is not there. You could walk from one end of the motu to the next in about 60 seconds, it was really a drop in the sand.

They had two loos. I was surprised to see it was properly plumbed. His set up was amazing. He had a 'fish farm' type set up where he would keep eating fish he'd caught.

IMG_0933_zps1819abd4.jpg

IMG_0934_zps4513c0fa.jpg

I love seeing these pics, even ones of toilets! laugh.gifthumbsup1.gif

I only took 998 photos :o

Ive just seen your other thread and there are so many empty resorts in Bora Bora. There were 17 luxury over water bungalow resorts and now since the GFC only about 8 are operating. The rest are just sitting there empty and abandoned, a lot in need of repair after the 2010 cyclone. Very sad! Clive Palmer has bought the abandoned Club Med so it will be interesting to see what he does with it.

I've just come back from the state's and saw pits everywhere. :)

I like the look of Bora Bora, I am looking at hols for net year and was thinking of going back to Toburua island, but may look at yours now. :)