Widget: From Big Belly To Babies!

Kirislin

At last!!! I've tried so many times to get a shot of Neko at full stretch and finally I got one. I've suspected almost as long as I've had her that somethings not quite right as she's always seemed like she couldn't stretch out. I've spent $100's taking her to vets, chiros and osteopath and although I'm still not convinced she's fully OK, I think we're getting somewhere. So this is what she looks like when she REALLY tries. Isn't she cute, no laughing you full size greyhound people. :mad

15743624562_2ce9047e39_z.jpgNeko Full Stretch by kirislin, on Flickr

Absolute cracker of a shot there Kirislin!

T.

At last!!! I've tried so many times to get a shot of Neko at full stretch and finally I got one. I've suspected almost as long as I've had her that somethings not quite right as she's always seemed like she couldn't stretch out. I've spent $100's taking her to vets, chiros and osteopath and although I'm still not convinced she's fully OK, I think we're getting somewhere. So this is what she looks like when she REALLY tries. Isn't she cute, no laughing you full size greyhound people. :mad

15743624562_2ce9047e39_z.jpgNeko Full Stretch by kirislin, on Flickr

Absolute cracker of a shot there Kirislin!

T.

thanks, I think I've decided I like this shot even better, she looks saggy in the back in the first, although she's really hyperextended

15558570000_9bb93685a5_z.jpgBaby can RUN!! by kirislin, on Flickr

There is something seriously beautiful when you see a sighthound run... magic!

T.

thankyou Pers and T. I completely agree about seeing them run. I've had sighthounds for almost 3 decades now and must have seen thousands run and yet I never tire of watching them.

• 2 weeks later...

I went to an IG get together on Sunday. There were lots of people and IGs there. Here's my beautiful girl trying to charm treats off a nice lady.

But she had some competition. Dolly who's also very beautiful, so Neko had to show of her balancing skills.

15636016168_d9c2eb4385_z.jpg5F6A6279dppt by kirislin, on Flickr

while Dolly cast some deadly glances at her. Poser, Dolly thinks to herself.

15636252127_e89f353bfd_z.jpg5F6A6285dppt by kirislin, on Flickr

Look at those gorgeous big googly eyes. :heart:

15636586580_f258692dfa_z.jpg5F6A6269dppt by kirislin, on Flickr

Neko wins, paws up or paws down!

:love:

:laugh: I agree, although I must admit, Dolly is very cute. It was funny, I had quite alot of people come up to me on the day and ask "is this Neko?" One lady also told me she was walking her (very pretty, little seal) IG in a suburban park in Melb and a couple hurried up to her and asked if it was Neko. She said no, she wished it was. It seems my little girl is famous. Even if the judges dont like her, the public does. :laugh:

Here's the lady's little IG who was mistaken for Neko. Her name if Filly. She's smaller than Neko and very sweet.

15203284563_f49eae864f_z.jpg5F6A6464dppt by kirislin, on Flickr

Edited by Kirislin

She is just so beautiful and that is an awesome shot of her running full stretch!! I'm now an honorary member of the WA Iggy club, so have had the chance to meet lots of them recently. Poppy has an Iggy boyfriend who she meets for sunset strolls on the beach :D

good on ya!!!! :thumbsup: I like the sound of those sunset strolls along the beach and agree with DDD we need photographic proof.

:laugh: I agree, although I must admit, Dolly is very cute. It was funny, I had quite alot of people come up to me on the day and ask "is this Neko?" One lady also told me she was walking her (very pretty, little seal) IG in a suburban park in Melb and a couple hurried up to her and asked if it was Neko. She said no, she wished it was. It seems my little girl is famous. Even if the judges dont like her, the public does. :laugh:

Here's the lady's little IG who was mistaken for Neko. Her name if Filly. She's smaller than Neko and very sweet.

Would it be mean of me to say that this dog is very pretty, but still not a patch on our gorgeous Neko?

T.

:laugh:

Would it be mean of me to say that this dog is very pretty, but still not a patch on our gorgeous Neko?

T.

Well of course you know where my preferences are but she really is very lovely, and I suspect better behaved and trained than Neko. :o

T.

a wee bit plain but cute

I have to say Filly is absolutely gorgeous in real life. She's tiny, vivacious and pretty and when I first met her I was pretty taken with her. Also, I love her name. I asked her owner if she named her that because of the way she frolics and she said yes. Neko does exactly the same thing, she rears in the air and waves her front legs about just like a little foal when it plays. It's the cutest thing but I've almost never captured it on the camera. If you met Filly I have no doubt you would be wanting to stuff her into your bag and sneak off.