Widget: From Big Belly To Babies!

Kirislin

He is HUGE!!!!!!

:shhh:

Yep, there's no hiding it. :laugh: I think he's going to be beautiful though, just possibly oversize. There's a chance he'll slow down, but I think he'll be big. Nothing we can do about it. 2 unrelated lines, it happens sometimes.

He can't help it if he is big boned! It actually looks like you have two litters on the ground and one is about two weeks or so ahead of the other!

And they are all beautiful, including their mummy (who I still can't over is old enough to have her own babies!). I send them imaginary belly raspberries and kisses all the time! I love the smell of puppies!

He can't help it if he is big boned! It actually looks like you have two litters on the ground and one is about two weeks or so ahead of the other!

And they are all beautiful, including their mummy (who I still can't over is old enough to have her own babies!). I send them imaginary belly raspberries and kisses all the time! I love the smell of puppies!

Yes, the tiny girl looks premmie to me, she still does, but she's going along perfectly normally, eating well, playing, and is often the first to do things. She's the first to come into the kitchen and meet the other dogs, the first to take a step outside, she's a plucky little thing.

Yes, the tiny girl looks premmie to me, she still does, but she's going along perfectly normally, eating well, playing, and is often the first to do things. She's the first to come into the kitchen and meet the other dogs, the first to take a step outside, she's a plucky little thing.

She was just hiding away, growing small but strong waiting for day to pop out and shine :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I know I just keep posting hearts .... but naw they're so cute :heart:

I think I've fallen in love with Mr Boofy. :heart:

Lovely to have pop up first thing in the morning. They're so utterly adorable.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Haha first thing in MY morning is mopping the floor and changing their bedding.

Haha first thing in MY morning is mopping the floor and changing their bedding.

ha ha ha - yes you totally forget that part. Mine is capable of taking himself out for a pee and getting back into bed for cuddles.

But they're still totes adorbs. ;)

Yep, it's all worth it for the enjoyment I get from them. They are totally adorable, I cant look at them without smiling. It must be good for ones well being.

Pretty sure that's the same for all baby animals - biggest time wasters in the world :)

Their first day outside. The blue girl needed encouragement. I would have let her work it out in her own time but "father" was impatient, after he'd been telling me she'll come when she is ready, and he went and carried her outside. She was a bit frightened but I'm sure tomorrow they will all be pelting around murdering daisies.

25224971240_a02acc48ef_c.jpg5F6A5990dppt by kirislin, on Flickr

Edited by Kirislin

the little Mystery girl is really funny when Marcus comes to visit. She doesn't like his beard and the last 2 times he's picked her up when he first arrives and kisses her, she screams, and from then on sort of glares at him when he tries to smooch her. He keeps saying she'll have to get used to it. I speak on her behalf and say 'ugh, it's the horrible hairy man again'. :laugh: She does get used to it and after a while is playing around his feet like the others, but she has a definite dislike to beards. I joke with her and tell her I'd be the same if I didn't pluck mine out.

I'm loving hearing all about it. Does the increase in photos mean that your back is doing a bit better?

Yes, it is a bit better thanks. :D I'm a bit sad I missed so many opportunities while they were younger but I just couldn't manage much for a while. It's a beautiful day here today and Marcus will come up later. Hoping we can sit outside with them and maybe get some more shots.