Widget: From Big Belly To Babies!

Kirislin

You know the old saying, never work with children and animals. I've mentioned before how hard it is to get a group photos of these puppies. Look how they behave!

Mr Fat whispers in Mysterys ear, I dare you to hit her on the head, go on!

24944131034_91bda128d7_c.jpg5F6A6179dppt by kirislin, on Flickr

Obviously Mystery is easily led

25279004850_ce65f66f33_c.jpg5F6A6180dppt by kirislin, on Flickr

Edited by Kirislin

omg! That last one is just the cutest thing ever!

That could be a calendar.

:heart:

ETA: actually they are both adorable and calendar worthy.

funny you should say that. The breeder puts out a calendar every year to give to all her puppy buyers and that's what we were trying to get, but Mr Perfection Marcus thinks they're not sharp enough.

That last one is perfection. If they're not tack sharp maybe try using a narrower aperture and/or faster shutter speed for them if you've got enough light? Or even bouncing a flash if you a got a white ceiling?

I dont have any equipment. I had a fairly narrow depth of field but I needed a bit of room because they're not all the same distance from the camera. It was late in the afternoon and in the shade when we did them. If we have time next week we might try again but who knows what the puppies will do then. :laugh:

Personally I think they'e useable but because I cant see very well I'm probably not as fussy.

Edited by Kirislin

They are extraordinarily gorgeous K. The only teeny weeny against point I can find is that Secret’s gorgeous big eyes aren’t wide open and wowing us in the second photo.

:laugh: would you have your eyes wide open if someone just donged you on the head?

I just realised they're links to Flickr so pulled the last one up on there and viewed it large and the two pups on the right are soft but I think depending on what size they use for the calendars, it would look sharp when sharpened and printed.

I do always sharpen, and I altered the white balance but that was all. I think Marcus has changed his mind now and thinks it might be usable.

Some more of "my" babies taken on Sunday.

Mystery

25506125432_45e58966b5_c.jpg5F6A6025dppt by kirislin, on Flickr

Syncronised bucking puppies

24994270744_acc633de7e_c.jpg5F6A6028dppt by kirislin, on Flickr

Everything is wonderous, even the washing on the line. The puppy formerly known as Secret, now to be called Inky (I thinky)

25598633356_4f60d887d6_c.jpg5F6A6030dppt by kirislin, on Flickr

25532080281_7d78179478_c.jpg5F6A6031dppt by kirislin, on Flickr

He's so big, one day I will be as big as him. (She'd better not be! :eek: )

25506077762_0345b96710_c.jpg5F6A6039dppt by kirislin, on Flickr

25624727925_9343538e4e_c.jpg5F6A6043dpp by kirislin, on Flickr