2 Year Old Toddler Killed In Deniliquin

Trisven13

I saw this video today and was disgusted, insert any dog instead the breed isn't what disturbed me. Dog on lounge, food, owner with their arm on the dog, toddler grabbing dog and squealing and not one verbal comment from any adult OMG

Jesus cherist!

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We have all had a good debate about this, me included. But I was just driving home and watched an elderly lady, tenderly tuck a toddler into a pram and felt sick. I assume she was his Granny. I can not even imagine how the Grandmother and Mother is feeling right now. It just doesn't seem right to turn this tragedy into something for us to debate.

:(

I saw this video today and was disgusted, insert any dog instead the breed isn't what disturbed me. Dog on lounge, food, owner with their arm on the dog, toddler grabbing dog and squealing and not one verbal comment from any adult OMG

Jesus cherist!

I felt sick watching that, the last bit was particularly worrying, what kind of f***wit encourages a child to that? :mad:

Video

I have a nearly one year old ASD bitch and a male CASD coming on Sunday and every interaction is monitored with my kids, my son is 2 and this story is just heartbreaking and so avoidable :cry:

JFC! Oxygen thieves :mad

Went past a pet shop in a shopping centre yesterday.

They were selling Am.Staff X Mastiff/Bull Arab puppies. :mad

I am sorry but that just seems totally wrong to me on so many levels!

What exactly is a Bull Arab??

Went past a pet shop in a shopping centre yesterday.

They were selling Am.Staff X Mastiff/Bull Arab puppies. :mad

I am sorry but that just seems totally wrong to me on so many levels!

What exactly is a Bull Arab??

A Bull Arab is a "type" developed in north QLD in the 1970's for pig hunting. The original breeds used to develop these dogs were bull terriers, greyhounds and pointer (unsure if English or GSP). Someone else added something bigger (mastiff I think) later on and there are now a few well known lines with some lines being around the 30kg mark and some up more around the 50kg mark.

There is large number of these dogs in north Queensland (usually seen in cages on the back of pigging utes).