Something Everyone Should Know........

persephone

lol. I have this every morning with Amber. She comes and sits for her pills. I pop them down the throat and then we sit and stare at each other for a while to ensure they have really gone down. :rofl: Sometimes she is sneaky! I hate finding spat up pills at dinner time.

Sam was super sneaky, he didn't mind all tablets just could not stand those tiny blue steroids. (I don't remember what they were called now)

At one stage he needed 10 tablets a day, and he was so good and would gobble them down with bits of roo in my hand... but somehow swallow the rest but 5 minutes later spit the little blue ones up!!

Sneaky boy!

lol. I have this every morning with Amber. She comes and sits for her pills. I pop them down the throat and then we sit and stare at each other for a while to ensure they have really gone down. :rofl: Sometimes she is sneaky! I hate finding spat up pills at dinner time.

We play this game too with Indy's thyroid tablets. He knows he has to have them and they are just part of the food routine now. He sits, the tablet gets shoved down his throat, I hold his mouth shut until I'm sure it's really gone down but I still find random pills on the kitchen floor.