Boarding - Nsw South Coast

BoxerB

Hey Guys,

I've done some searching without too much info coming up.

Does anyone have any recommendations for boarding kennels around the NSW South coast, Berry/Nowra area?

There's a few that have come up in searches, but trying to get first hand reviews before i look into them any further.

Cheers

I've heard that Tomerong Village Kennels are excellent but that might be a bit too far.

Thankyou, I might look into them.

Its not far at all as was going to drive that distance in the opposite direction before leaving Sydney for the kennels i was interested in.

I think hanrob is on the way down from sydney towards Nowra. I haven't used them but drove that way last weekend and noticed them.

Hanrob is at Sutherland..... about 90 minutes from Nowra or more. :laugh: Not unless they now have a closer branch?

I think hanrob is on the way down from sydney towards Nowra. I haven't used them but drove that way last weekend and noticed them.

Hanrob is at Sutherland..... about 90 minutes from Nowra or more. :laugh: Not unless they now have a closer branch?

But if you live in Sydney and are going to nowra, it's on the way.

That maybe so but I got the idea that the OP lives South of Sydney. They asked for recommendations for the South Coast.. . Sutherland is Sydney.... we South Coasters don't feel connected to them at all. :D

They mentioned leaving Sydney, so I think that might be why the suggestion was given :)

I think you might mean the one in Heathcote which is sort of near Sutherland? Ollie's stayed there a few times :)

Thanks for all the suggestions folks.

And sorry should have clarified. I am in Sydney and will be travelling down to Berry.

Frustrating part is i have a place down just part Nowra which will be used by family who wouldn't mind looking after the boy, however its an unfenced yard which means they would have to have him with them 100% of the time. Ok for me when down there, but can't put that burden on others.

Will def look into a few of those, and thanks Flippy for the PM.