Our Precious Little Blessing- Miah

julesluvscavs

My Husband and I have have had the toughest year with my husband losing his Mother a few months ago, and recently we had the heartbreaking decision to make about giving our beautiful Joey his wings (it all happened very quickly and unexpectedly) crying.gif

I just want to share how very blessed we are despite all what has horribly and sadly happened that young Miah came into our lives when she did.I always believe everything is in the timing. She had been a very long time in the waiting and was born on my Husband and My 8th Wedding Anniversary last year (about a week early)

She is still quite little but has the hugest heart and lives life to the fullest and love everything in it. Nothing fazes her. Shes been great for Renae too.

Today was the first SA Cavalier Club fun day we have been too over the years without Joey, it felt very weird and not the same. However Miah kept us very distracted with her very strong presence throughout the whole day.

Here she is pictured with the Judge of todays fun day having a tender moment. She knows how to win everyone over. She didn't win that particular event lol but she did win Cavalier with the waggiest tail, and there were heaps of wagging tails going on around us ! :-)

I/We are just so in love with her, and i'm sure she will continue to fill our broken hearts with so much of her love.

Its her 1st birthday coming up soon, and we are putting together a little birthday party for her and some of her Cavalier friends and their humans including her breeder and even Renae (and Joey's) breeder are planning on coming to it even tho she was meant to be going to a show that weekend ( but is going miss it so she can come to Miah's birthday party) How lovely is that biggrin.gif I really love it that we have an ongoing friendship (and support) with both breeders.

lci1.jpg

It is the BEST feeling when a new family member steals your heart. It seems to make the world a happier place, and does help to heal your heart just a little bit from the tragedies that sadly have happened.

It is in the timing, I agree with that and I do believe Miah came to you with a job to do in her first year, and she is obviously doing that job impeccably.

That photo speaks volumes and is one of the most emotive photo's I have seen, and shows that Miah touches everyone's heart- even people she hardly knows..... what a gift that is.

Di

It is the BEST feeling when a new family member steals your heart. It seems to make the world a happier place, and does help to heal your heart just a little bit from the tragedies that sadly have happened.

It is in the timing, I agree with that and I do believe Miah came to you with a job to do in her first year, and she is obviously doing that job impeccably.

That photo speaks volumes and is one of the most emotive photo's I have seen, and shows that Miah touches everyone's heart- even people she hardly knows..... what a gift that is.

Di

+ 1 ... lovely :D