Clean Run

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bah, I forgot that I wanted to get a Kong Wobbler in my Clean Run order! :eek: Anyone from Melbourne still doing an order?

omg and now I want an isqueak and a foam ball as well. OK somebody just lock me away from the site please, I've already spent too much.

Edited by silentchild

You did well, ness!

All good now. I've submitted the order, and am going to ban myself from Clean Run for at least another year now! It's amazing how many things you set out to buy, and then how many get added as you go looking and think "oh, well, while I'm at it...".

My order has shipped! The LED collar was out of stock, so they refunded that, and they'll ship one other thing which won't be in until the end of the month ..can't remember which one that was ROFL. Now to see how long it takes....

• 2 weeks later...

They didn't have the shoes I ordered either - so refunded my money - which is a bit of a bummer since I only really needed/wanted the shoes and the other $150 was just basically to fill up the box and the fact that I was down to double digit isqueaks rofl1.gif

:rofl: Ptolomy -... down to double digit isqueaks - almost a disaster. :laugh: My lil big man still has the original ones we got from you from that first order :laugh: .

Ny first package cleared through customs/quarantine in Oz a couple of days ago - mind you, could take another week to get doewn here to Tas. The other one with whatever it was that was out of stock, shipped yesterday. :thumbsup:

My order has shipped! The LED collar was out of stock, so they refunded that, and they'll ship one other thing which won't be in until the end of the month ..can't remember which one that was ROFL. Now to see how long it takes....

What was the LED collar you wanted....I have a box full of them & I could post you one down if I know the size (BC I guess). I think the ones I have are sort of waterproof & come in different colours. You are welcome to one if you want. :)

My order arrived today in a huge box :D

Whoo hoo! When was it shipped? And what did you get???

Shipped on the 19th and then they shipped another on the 21st which I assume is the item they were out of stock of (they said they'd send it when they got more stock).

It's a combined order with a friend. I just got a ridiculous amount of toys but she got toys, a crate, harness and lead and then more toys :laugh:

Edited by Mim

I received my order today!! It came in a huuuge box. :D However I found the stuff inside all coated with a mysterious white powder. Mostly on the JW Cuz toys. I managed to wash most of it off but was having a bit of a Shapelle Corby moment there. :eek: Does anyone else's order have this?

The first thing Breeze did was to go bury her new Tugga Wubba in the yard...

And the cat has hijacked the cooling mat...

29l07yx.jpg

Edited by silentchild