Clean Run

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meea, yep I get to both Erskine park and castle hill for agility, so if you do want to add stuff to my order..... Same goes for anyone else :)

I have managed to cull my wish list to 4 pages :o I think I need to keep working at it!

Fabulous plan!!

I can't remember if I've asked this before...... :o

I want to order some skins and tails. Will they get through customs? I have looked at a couple of quarantine sites and all they say is yes they can be imported- IF they are correctly tanned/ processed....... ?

Anyone got fur stuff from clean run?

Yep I've had plenty of fur things from Clean Run and they have always made it through quarantine.

I can't remember if I've asked this before...... :o

I want to order some skins and tails. Will they get through customs? I have looked at a couple of quarantine sites and all they say is yes they can be imported- IF they are correctly tanned/ processed....... ?

Anyone got fur stuff from clean run?

Yep I've had plenty of fur things from Clean Run and they have always made it through quarantine.

Yay! That's awesome. I was pretty sure i knew people hadn't had problems, but I would be devastated if my (now rather large) order, which is also including a couple of other people's stuff, was seized :eek::cry::eek::cry:

Does anybody in Brisbane want to combine orders?

I'm not sure where abouts in Brisbane you are but I'm doing an order and I'm happy to combine if you need to

Yes please! I'm in north Brissy but work on south side & also show in different places so can easily pick up :thumbsup:

Sent you a PM