Little Dogs At The Beach.

Purdie

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One beach incident I'll never forget!! Friend and I took our dogs for a day at the beach. Everything was going great, dogs having a lovely time until friends Irish Setter decided to just keep swimming out. All the whistling, yelling and coaxing didn't work. Friend had to rush along the beach and get a guy with a boat to go out and get the silly dog. Heart attack time! That dog was never off a long lead at the beach again lol.

Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever seen a Pomeranian at the beach?

I have!

There is a man at Lennox head that has a pom and a chi type dog and he takes them for walks along the beach :)

I have never sen it go near the water, but it walks along the sand just fine haha

My non water baby. He will just run along the shore line, play fetch with me, or wait until Kokoda comes out so he can be annoying and hang off his ears haha

I love this one because if you look in the top right corner Kokoda is in the water haha

12460225733_2390906941.jpg

12460225623_3959efda4c.jpg

12460042705_c21835919c.jpg

And my water baby. In any water, any time he can. He slipped his harness once to jump into a creek we were walking past. I say once because then I bought a different harness because he knew how and it would have been a Disaster

And while my friend was dog sitting him he chewed through his lead at a cafe to go play in a pond :eek:

12460045625_51cc677ffe.jpg

JulesP Rye beach looks gorgeous, I can't wait to get down there and look around the area.

Maddie doesn't like the beach at all but Stan will wade in with me. This day this pic was taken it was very hot but I was still surprised when Maddie layed down and let the waves wash on her. Stan looks like he's just trekked across the Nullabor but he looks like that when we just walk around the block :laugh:

post-38965-0-97343400-1392172368_thumb.jpg

Edited by HazyWal

Nawww love little Pippa :D

HazyWal - I have a similar shot :)

IMG_3564.jpg

My little ones love going to the beach, but try to avoid the water! These are from Scotland - they were not happy at being in a pool :laugh:

P26-09-09_122001.jpg

Louis slamming on the breaks as he is about to hit water!

IMG_5666.jpg

Love this one of Daisy chasing Frida :laugh:

IMG_4501.jpg

And my cocker just loved the water! post-34105-0-45282600-1392173602_thumb.jpg

Guest donatella

epe3ypap.jpg

My little girl loves the beach! But she not to keen on the waves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Soooooooop cute *wants to squeeze*

JulesP Rye beach looks gorgeous, I can't wait to get down there and look around the area.

Maddie doesn't like the beach at all but Stan will wade in with me. This day this pic was taken it was very hot but I was still surprised when Maddie layed down and let the waves wash on her. Stan looks like he's just trekked across the Nullabor but he looks like that when we just walk around the block :laugh:

He does :laugh: he looks like he's about to expire! :laugh:

My two don't like water, they hide when we get the hose out :/