Beautiful Morning Light

gapvic

It's so lovely that you did stop and take the photo too. So often we see something, it's beautiful but hurry on our way. I remember when I used to drive the lure at Healesville. Some mornings the sun would be shining through some pine trees on the road in, it was only at a certain time of the year, and I used to think, I should stop and take a photo of that, but I never did.

Thanks everyone!

It was pure luck I had my camera with me - I don't usually on a work day.

When I was walking down to my car I looked across at the paddocks and thought wow, how beautiful the light is. Then I stood and tried to make up my mind if I'd go back to the house to get my camera or not... stopping to take photos would make me late to work. The light won :laugh: .

This is what made me go back for the camera:

12820905313_ac560bc1ab_c.jpg

Kirislin, I think that's one of the lovely things about liking to see the world through a lens - it tends to encourage us to take note of the beauty and joy all around us. Like you, I often keep driving when I see something beautiful and think I should stop and try to capture it in my camera. But I'm trying hard now to pull over, turn around, go back and get out :)

Edited by gapvic

WOW! Stunning pictures!

Kirislin, I think that's one of the lovely things about liking to see the world through a lens - it tends to encourage us to take note of the beauty and joy all around us. Like you, I often keep driving when I see something beautiful and think I should stop and try to capture it in my camera. But I'm trying hard now to pull over, turn around, go back and get out :)

I totally agree with this, and this reminds me of something that happened recently.

i am not a 'good' photographer, but i do enjoy it. On my last family holiday i designated myself holiday photographer. We were skiing. I onlt took my camera with me one day, and i would stop and take photos whenever i saw something pretty.

My favourite was a little pine tree, the sun was setting behind it, and you could see the outline of the ski lifts between its leaves. It was amazing.

Everyone just said "why are you taking a photo of a tiny tree?" :laugh:

Maybe one day they will understand too.