Digby's Adventures In Ice Cream Land

raineth

So, I recently found out that my dear Mr. Digby only has a short time left with us. So our main focus is now spoiling him absolutely rotten; which obviously involves trips to the ice cream parlour. Digby has thrown himself wholeheartedly into the icecream scene, and today he thoroughly enjoyed cinnamon and honey flavour.

export9of10.jpg

export2of10.jpg

export3of10.jpg

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh gorgeous Raineth :thumbsup: So sad for you though but love your idea of making sure his time his so very special & loads of fun. That takes a lot of selfless heart.

What a lovely boy your Digby is :love: He looks like he is having a very yummy time there :)

So, I recently found out that my dear Mr. Digby only has a short time left with us. So our main focus is now spoiling him absolutely rotten; which obviously involves trips to the ice cream parlour. Digby has thrown himself wholeheartedly into the icecream scene, and today he thoroughly enjoyed cinnamon and honey flavour.

export9of10.jpg

export2of10.jpg

export3of10.jpg

Outstanding!!!!

:cry:

:love:

Thanks guys :) It's so fun to spoil him. He has always had a tendency to be a fatty, and I've had to be careful with what I've fed him. So its quite fun and liberating for all of us to just let him have his way with food :)

Oh gorgeous Raineth :thumbsup: So sad for you though but love your idea of making sure his time his so very special & loads of fun. That takes a lot of selfless heart.

What a lovely boy your Digby is :love: He looks like he is having a very yummy time there :)

aww thanks BC Crazy. But there's nothing selfless about it really. It gives all of us something positive to focus on.

Love those pics!

I do lurk in the Dane thread as I adore them so know that your time together is short. Hugs for you and Digby and look forward to lot's more photos.

Thankyou :) I will definitely get some more photos up :)

Thankyou, yes he is sooo beautiful. He's my big ol' handsome man, with the most gentle soul.

We didn't have a great night last night. But he's way better today and after our walk, Digby had some retail therapy with my money. He chose a packed of dried green-lipped mussels and apricot yoghurt drops. I'm sure this is the dog equivalent of camembert and quince paste :)

export1of1-5.jpg