Jetpets... Who Uses Them, What Was Your Experience Like?

SirMick

Used them on Saturday for the first time to ship my Aunt's new rescue puppy up to her (Sydney to Cairns). Had a great experience. Lovely customer service even though I had a million questions, they applied a rescue discount which I thought was lovely, and the whole thing went very smoothly. Very reasonably priced too.

Edited by melzawelza

I've used them in the past and didn't think much of their customer service. The last time I tried to get a quote from them, they told me they'd call me back about the quote/booking and after several calls back to them when that didn't happen (and being transferred from one person to the next) that resulted in another promise of being called back, I called Wayne from Moorholme instead and got a quote and booking in one phone call with no messing around. They did eventually call me back, a few days after my initial call.

It's not like it was a complicated booking or anything, either- greyhound, crate hire, worming already done, Melbourne to Launceston, date/time flexible. Anyone'd think I was wanting to transport my pregnant elephant from Darwin to Antarctica on canoe paddled by Richard Branson himself or something.

I have used JetPets at least a dozen times to fly dogs and puppies of all sorts, and never had anything but smooth flawless service backed up with friendly and thorough customer service. It's a shame that others can't say the same thing.

I had a good experience with them. My 10 week old pointer pup was transported by air - from Melbourne to Canberra. An overly happy puppy arrived in his cage - shaking his paw with his new owners. :heart:

Maddy

I called Wayne from Moorholme instead

Wayne is a champ. On time, every time; no dramas, no hissy fits; no problems and I suspect the rate is a little better too. Experience counts.

Maddy

Wayne is a champ. On time, every time; no dramas, no hissy fits; no problems and I suspect the rate is a little better too. Experience counts.

Rate is definitely better. In our case, by about $50.

Maddy

Is this Wayrod, I have a friend returning to Australia from the UK at the end of the year, and was going to recommend him, does he have a website ?

She is bringing her 2 westies with her !

Edited by Trishm

Maddy

Is this Wayrod, I have a friend returning to Australia from the UK at the end of the year, and was going to recommend him, does he have a website ?

Moorholme Park Pet Care Centre

65-125 Bassett Road, MELBOURNE AIRPORT, 3045

Office: (03) 93380823

Mobile: 0452643141

Email: [email protected] or [email protected]

Web: www.boardingkennels.com.au

Anyone'd think I was wanting to transport my pregnant elephant from Darwin to Antarctica on canoe paddled by Richard Branson himself or something.

Sorry Maddy but that is absolutely priceless :laugh:

Where did that post come from?? lol

I had a rescue dog sent with Jetpets from Melbourne with a two hour 'comfort' stop in Sydney before a one and a half hour flight to local airport. The dog was severely dehydrated and took a few days to recover :(