• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Stan. The Man. A genius is amongst us :thumbsup:

Em has her own take on Stan's idea:

Zig has toy. Em wants toy. Em sidles up to Zig. Zig grumbles at Em. Em rolls over and offers Zig a free sniff. Zig can't resist free sniff, Em grabs toy and bolts. Poor Zig falls for it EVERY time :laugh:

I wonder how many mornings he will try this before Maddie catches on!

I'm not sure he'll remember that move again tomorrow but hey ya never know :laugh:

When it comes to food he's a Rhodes scholar but he's never been big on problem solving, much easier to just go and sit somewhere else but this morning I could see that light flickering. It was hilarious, he was on that mat quicker than a seagull on a chip :laugh:

Stan is maturing. True genius takes time. :rasberry:

I guess so grumpette, it's only taken him 4 years to go "hey Maddie, look what I've got" :laugh:

He'd just chased 4 sets of people away from the tables... one of the families had a toddler in a stroller and the bloody bird was swooping into the stroller to steal the kid's munchies!

Luckily I had the long lens on for that shot... he was sizing ME up!

T.

He'd just chased 4 sets of people away from the tables... one of the families had a toddler in a stroller and the bloody bird was swooping into the stroller to steal the kid's munchies!

Luckily I had the long lens on for that shot... he was sizing ME up!

T.

He'd have nothing if he tried to eyeball Maddie.

Having seen her snap a mynah bird mid flight out of a tree old mate Manly seagull could puff up all he wants, I know the outcome :eek:

Oh I almost missed Stans moment of brilliance LOL. I always knew he was a very deep thinker....

I think my Stella might have been showing Stanley the ropes. My little miss will actually run to the side gate & bark while both Sonny & her are having their morning meaty bone to distract Sonny enough for him to get up & run to see what is happening. Lightening fast little miss runs & steals his bone. They dont call em bitches for nothing..... giggle ;)

Edited by BC Crazy

Haha I zoomed in and you're right, manic is the word!

Lili plucked a bird from the air that flew too low and snapped its neck, she was only about 4 months old :eek: freaked OH right out :laugh: both our two will chase them but don't normally catch anything.