Bed Hogs Lol

*kirty*

My two are so bad I have been known to get out of my slither of a side and get back in on their side (which is empty) so I can get some sleep. In summer they want to sprawl and take up all the space and in winter they huddle in hard lumps pushing right against me until I fall out of bed. I often complain to them when I get in bed about where the hell I am supposed to put my legs. They don't care.

My two are so bad I have been known to get out of my slither of a side and get back in on their side (which is empty) so I can get some sleep. In summer they want to sprawl and take up all the space and in winter they huddle in hard lumps pushing right against me until I fall out of bed. I often complain to them when I get in bed about where the hell I am supposed to put my legs. They don't care.

:rofl:

Yep. one x 10 kilo foxie and I've been known to do the same thing on occasion. I'm often trapped between hubby and the dog - hubby is more accommodating and will move for me.

He didn't sleep with us the other night - it was super mild and I had the best sleep I've had in weeks.

Yep. one x 10 kilo foxie and I've been known to do the same thing on occasion. I'm often trapped between hubby and the dog - hubby is more accommodating and will move for me.

He didn't sleep with us the other night - it was super mild and I had the best sleep I've had in weeks.

You'd be surprised at how much space a 3.8kg Chi x can take up. HOW DOES HE DO IT?!*

*Wouldn't have it any other way. :D

Beautiful photo Kirty! I especially love how Preston has pride of place. :)

Edited by Papillon Kisses

rofl1.gif Little gifts that sounds like overnight at my place!! It's incredible how much bed space two wedgies think they need. I get the Gaza Strip most nights. Sarebear is a shocking bed hog a and the colder it is the worse she gets!!! laugh.gif