My Greyhound (almost)

Trisven13

For Pirate, my beautiful greyhound puppy who made it to my heart but never my home. Rest in peace my beautiful Pirate man - I dreamed of you lying on the lounge next to me and wish so much that I had been able to experience it. A snakebite took you before you could truly be mine but you were always mine in my heart - I loved you without ever meeting you. :):)

Hey Trish & Rozzie

You know too well how I feel about the loss of Pirate, but I still wanted to pay my respects again here :)

I am still in total shock, life can be so cruel...

Thinking of you both

Run free little Pirate, my furkids will keep you happy and safe...

Mel xx

:) omy goodness, what happened? oh poor Trisven & Rozzie, I just saw this, I hadn't heard anything. What a shock, and loss for you all.

run free handsome little man :)

fifi

edited to add, I just re-read and saw it was snakebite :p poor curious little puppy, and the snakes are out so early - shit.

Edited by fifi

Oh my gosh I am just stunned. I am so sorry Rozzie and Trisven13 - he was such a beautiful dog, he had captured my heart and you spoke so lovingly of him :laugh:

I am so sorry :scared:

;) Pirate was a very special little man. He was very loved by Rozzie and Trish and was taken way to soon.

May he run free forever with all the fur kids gone before him. Too good for this world.

You are both in my thoughts :laugh:

Run free sweet Pirate you were loved by all :scared:

I am shocked but that is nothing to how you guys must be feeling so sorry to hear of his passing. Rozzie and Trish hugs to you both and little Pirate run free little man you were much loved by both your mums.