Pippa And Kira

peibe

I have had the hardest week this week ;)

Last Sunday I lost my little Shihtzu X foster, she was never quiet right, although the vet could not find anything wrong. Still do not know what took her away

RIP little baby know that I loved you.

Run free Pip and wait for me at the bridge :clap:

Then today I had to have my Shar Pei foster PTS, she was so thin, would not eat, legs full of fluid and the worst breath. Kira was dying of kidney failure and there was nothing that could be done for her. I choose to hold her head and wish her goodbye at the end. RIP big girl know that I loved you

Run free Kira and wait for me at the bridge :clap:

I love both these girls and it was so hard to say goodbye to them. I wish that I could have loved them more, patted them more, anything to make their lives that little bit nicer :clap::clap::eek:

You both will be in my prayers, sometimes rescue is so hard :o

This is Pippa

post-19-1134897491.jpg

;) Peibe, you DID make their lives nicer, in fact you saved their lives, and did not let them die a lonely pound death.

You gave them a home and love, and they were both here for a good time, not a long time.

Peibe, you can't help things that have happened to their health before they came to you, with you they had the best of care until it was their time.

run free Pippa & Kira.

hugs to you from fifi

My love to you Peibe

In july this year we had to PTS our Australian Champion Collie"Maggie" who was not repsonding to any form of treatment for Inflammatory bowel disease, she was just under 8yrs.Dad and I both held her close .

Then August we rescued Bundy, an aged Collie that was to be PTS as his owners were going o/s and could not take him( but could take 4 horses).

Last month, November, all the prior neglect caught up with Bundy's weary old body and he was held in my arms too as he was farwelled to the Bridge.

Bundy was only ours for 3mths but as our vet said they were the best 3mths of his life.

Take care and allow yourself to grieve, it takes time.

;) :clap:

Im so sorry to hear this . I kind of thought this may be the problem when you asked for help in the general . Im sure she went to God knowing that someone cared about her and its better this way than having to suffer for a long period.

Sending you lots of good thoughts.

Thankyou everyone for your kind thoughts. My eyes are filling with tears again just thinking about their faces and their tongues licking my hand as they went. I stayed with them as I believe that it is the least that I could do for them. But it is hard to watch the life fade from their eyes

It is so hard to loose 2 so close. I am now praying that the "happening in 3" does not happen.

I could kick both their owners for not taking responcibility and taking them to a vet or atleast letting the pound know they were ill.

Run free girls you deserve a life free from pain and filled with love.

Peibe,

I am so sorry to hear of such sadness. You do such good work for the breed and other fosters. As others have said you did make there lives happier and they were with someone who loved them when they crossed the bridge.

take care xoxo