Chloe

doberdave

my old wobblers girl has gone to the rainbow bridge

she passed away 23-11-05 , knowing her as well as i did , things are going to change there

clo was with me for almost 14 years , we saw cyclones together ,,,, where i was, she was and that was always the case , but she is no longer at my side nor waiting to greet me when i get home , i haven't lost a dog , i have lost my friend

she wasnt a friendly dog , as a pup she and her whole family had been abondoned by owners that walked off the land and left dobes to fend for themselves , but if you got to know her she had so much love to give and she was very protective of me in fact taking on a buffalo in our north

she in her later years , after wobblers set in , wanted nothing more than a pat , a feed and to be looked after

she left us under her tree that she loved so much , her "turf" , the other two walked down to her and sat either side of her when i went out to look why i didnt get the yodels that usually greets me home thursday, dobes are too smart and talking to the neighbor they howled thursday and thats when i guess old clo had her last gasp

she was cremated yesterday and her ashes are home soon

Chloe has her wings and flown to the :rofl: accompanied by angels who will take care of her.

She will be by your side forever and you will feel her presence, as I do my furkids that are waiting for her up there. :love: :D to you DD you are in all our thoughts at this sad time.

Dave sent me photo's of his beloved Chloe the day before she passed, the first Dobe I have seen with a tail, although not in the best shape because of her illnes, she was still a stunning dog.

I know how much pain you are feeling at the moment mate, I felt like my heart got ripped out when my last two passed away, the reason why I didn't own a dog for a few years, because I didn't feel like I could handle that pain again.

Now I have my Kenny, I know that one day he will cross the rainbow bridge, but will find it easier this time, knowing he will be with my Hobo, Sara, Chloe & all the other wonderful friends who are there & know one day I will join them.

All my thoughts are with you Dave, I know that Chloe is looking down at you with love & still protecting her best mate. :(

So sorry Dave for your loss, rest easy now Clo old girl, you're an angel watching over the others :( Dave just go in and edit your thread to the correct date for Clo's trip to Rainbow Bridge, grief causes us to do all sorts of things.

Edited by dandydog