Rip My Sweet Girl

lokelani

To my dearest Baby Girl,

From the moment that I saw you, I know that I had to have you. You looked so sad and just wanting some love, and I knew then that you would be "my girl"

My world became a better one on the afternoon of the 29th October 2005 - the day we went to pick you up and take you home to be mine forever. When we first got you home you were so afraid of everything, timid and shy. I loved you as best I could, and over time you became more trusting and your true personality shone through. You were the happiest, most loyal and loving dog I have ever met, and I will always love you.

I am so sorry that I was not there for you in your time of need, the way you were for me so many times in the past, but I know now that you feel no more pain, and the awful memories of your past before I met you are hopefully gone, and I will remember you for the remarkable dog you were for the rest of my days.

You were my companion, my best friend and my rock during some of the hardest times of my life, and the last few months of your life you gave me everything you had to help me through the pain, and help me to get better. I am a stronger person today because of you. And apart from a few little sibling scraps, you were a best friend and big sister to Bosco, who is missing you so much also.

I will always love you my Loki Dog, and you are burnt into my memory and my heart until the day we meet again.

Wait for me across the bridge, but run free and I know how happy you will be with all your new friends running in the fields.

Thank you for everything. You were such a giving dog, and you never wanted for anything, except lots of cuddles from mum.

We miss you so much sweetie.

Love you forever and a day,

Mum and Bosco

post-5896-1168562110_thumb.jpg

RIP Loki - Until we meet again my little princess xxx

Edited by lokelani

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RIP Loki.

When I got the photos printed of Loki, the lady in the store commented on what a gorgeous dog she was.

Glad to have met you Loki, you are certainly one of the sweetest, happiest dogs I've ever met.

Oh no, I am so sorry to read this Em

May Loki run free and have fun with all that have gone before and may your heart heat alittle as time goes on

The first few months are hardest while you grieve but then you start to remember the happy times they made you laugh

Chin up sweetie Loki knew you loved her

Big hugs for Bosco

Loki,

you are in good company at rainbow bridge with my Harry. Keep him company with lots of cuddles until we all meet again one day.

Your mum is already ensuring your memory lasts forever by sharing her story of love with other DOLERS.. Rest in peace knowing that you will be missed.

kind wishes

:thumbsup: Loki girl. Run free

I'm sure you'll keep looking down on Mummy and little brother forever (Emma and Bosco).

I will miss seeing your gorgeous face at the DOL meets :scold::rofl::rofl:

Orson and Oi says they miss you too, especially Oi because you and her just started to work out your girly differences :rofl:

Rest in Peace beautiful Loki girl. I know Hunter will miss you, you showed him how to climb on rocks in the River.

Sweet girl run free, I will miss your sweet face. :thumbsup:

Edited by Ezza