Rip My Sweet Girl

lokelani

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RIP Loki.

You brought smiles to so many faces. Such a bright girl, the way you looked up at your mum, you must have known how much she loved you.

Run free at the bridge. :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: :laugh: for Em and Bosco.

Love Nic and Cody :p

Thank you everyone for your lovely thoughts.

Loki is certainly very missed at home at the moment. The house is very quite, and sometimes I find myself looking for her to make sure she is not up to mischief because she is so quite. I guess it will just take time for me to get used to the fact that she is not around anymore. I miss the way she looked to me everytime she wanted something, or just to say hello.

I have to concentrate on Bosco now - the poor thing is still not sure what is going on. He is on Clomicalm and also Xanax at the moment to try to ease the anxiety, but he has still managed to pull up my loungeroom carpet, and he has almost eaten through the laundry door! He will also be OK in time I hope, I just have to work hard with him to make him feel OK. I hope Loki is looking down on us both and watching out for us, as I am sure she will be.

Thank you again for the kind wishes, it is just another one of those moments where I will have to take it a day at a time, but it is very comforting to know that I have the support of so many kind, wonderful people.

Em and Bosco.

Em, you might need to get a DAP diffuser...Dog Appeasing Pheromones. Some dogs respond very well to it, mine certainly do. :rofl:

There are also natural remedies you can try...I'll find a link to a website (when I get home) and PM it for you...it's based in the UK but they have great products, great service, and reasonable prices when you factor the dreadful exchange rate in... :rofl: