Good Night Thomas.

Rozzie

Old Thomas was sleeping on Mr R's lap. He had a stretch, a sigh and closed his eyes for the last time. He is sadly missed. :laugh:

Night, night, Tommy boy... our little womble dog.

Waiting with the others....

thomas1.jpg

He loved babies

thomasmatilda1.jpg

Ohhhhhhhh - I'm sitting here crying - I drove Thomas to your place Rozzie ..... so I guess as sad as any passing is - the saddest is when you have met or known the doggy.

Thank you Mr & Mrs R for taking Thomas in and looking after him and showing him love until he went to heaven. :rofl: :rofl:

RIP Sweet Thomas :)

RIP sweet Thomas :rofl:

We all hope our pets will stay with us forever but nature has other ideas. If they must go we all hope it is as peaceful as Thomas' departure to the bridge :rolleyes:

Hugs Rozzie and Mr R :vomit::vomit::vomit:

Regards,

Corine

:thumbsup: This one has brought me too to tears. I loved how great Thomas was with your babies Rozzie and so admire you and Mr R for taking in these dogs that everyone else has given up on and giving them love, particularly as you then have the grief when they go.

Run free Thomas.

Rozzie,

I remember the lovely Thomas too, he had eye problems and you took him on when no one else could manage. You have had a shocking year, losing so many, I don't know how you do it year after year, but I feel such gratitude as a rescuer that you do so, and hope one day that I can manage to have one hundredth of your strength that sees you thru.

RIP lovely Thomas, I thought you were divine.

Kate3