Till We Meet Again My Old Bag Innes

Allerzeit

Ahhh damnit :rofl:

My sweet Old Bag. Anytime we said to you, "How you doing Old Bag" we would get the response "Woo woo woo" complete with frantic tail wagging!

I first met you as a minor puppy when I was asked to handle you in a show - you took out reserve challenge that day :D You came to live with us a few months later, and you were always a total joy to have around.

The best temperament - so steady, so stable, always so very happy. Huge grin, sparkling eyes and the fastest wagging tail in the world. Anytime I read silly comments about how docked dogs couldn't express happiness by wagging their tail, I would think of you and shake my head in amusement.

When we took you to the vet on Saturday morning, I knew it was the end of your journey here. I knew we had to let you go while you were still able to grin and wag that tail. The vet gave us options that might have kept you with us for a short while longer, but it would have been obscene to let you reach the point when you would not want to wag your tail, so we chose to send you on your way instead. I hope you will forgive us for that.

You will live on in our hearts and our minds. You will live on in your progeny. You will even continue to live on, on DOL :) In your daughter, Enya who is still with us. In your son, Eli who lives with Marapana. In your grand-daughter and grand-son, Feonix and Radar, also with us. In your grand-daughter, Foxy who lives with mack_truck. And, in your grand-daughter Neisha who does her best to make showing an "interesting" experience for Rottshowgirl :)

You will always, always be remembered for the biggest grin, the waggiest tail, and the most outspoken voice. Travel safely now love, go and find Stewie, Kansas and Abby - they have made their way to the bridge and are waiting for you to join them.

But when you meet her again, can you take it easy on Kansas? I bet she still bears the scars from you boxing her ears :)

All our love to you forever Old Bag :D

innes1.jpg

innes2.jpg

innes4.jpg

innes5.jpg

(I keep trying to tell people you really weren't after the beer..... they don't believe me ;) )

RIP V Rated Glenosci Innes [A] 28/2/97 - 24/3/07

So Innes is to blame for Neisha's 'showbiz' attitude?! :)

I'm sorry I didn't get to meet you old girl, but if your lovely grand-daughter is any indication, you were one special lady.

Condolences to you and OH Allerzeit, you have had such a rough trot lately but you have shown great courage in doing what was right for Innes even at the very end.

RIP Innes, run free at the Bridge. WOO WOO WOO!

:D

Edited by Rottshowgirl

Allerzeit,

that is such a touching tribute, i can't help but feel your joy at sharing your life with the beautiful Innes and your sorrow at letting her go.

big hugs to all species in the Allerzeit household

RIP Innes.

My condolences to you and your family Allerzeit. :)

Such a touching and beautiful tribute, to a very beautiful girl. I admire your courage to set her free when you obviously knew it was her time.

Run free old girl :D

:laugh: Allerzeit, that is so beautiful and very fitting for your old bag Innes. She now has her wings and is with her mates. They will all be watching over you and OH. They are united at last. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Fly forever free Innes.