The Adventures Of Ronin And Tigger - Update 29/05/17

Yonjuro

Here is a movie I put together of Ronin and Tigger that is back to the original thread topic.

WARNING ; The file is very big, I recommend you switch to HD and pause while buffering. I hope you like it?

Edited by Yonjuro

That is absolutely brilliant. I love the way that Tigger will slow down, look over his shoulder to see if Ronin is catching up, and then takes off again.

Thanks so much :) Yeah Tigger is definitely a character :D

WOW, fabulous Yonjuro. Unfortunately I haven't worked out how to get sound on my new iMac :o :o

Thanks DDD :thumbsup: oh, that is a shame you can't hear the soundtrack, have a look at the top right of your keypad for 3 keys with sound speaker icons, The one on the left is mute, centre is vol down and right is vol up - Song is the Burt Bacharach classic "This guys in love with you" performed by Herp Alpert and the Tijuana Brass :D

Edited by Yonjuro

I'm just paused while it's buffering, but I'm about 30 seconds in - love the slow mo and getting to see Ronin's tongue flopping about. They're so happy :)

Thanks Jemmy, yeah it is a big file I am afraid, my iPhone doesn't take great vids so I couldn't really upload a low res version or it would have degraded too much

Thanks DDD :thumbsup: oh, that is a shame you can't hear the soundtrack, have a look at the top right of your keypad for 3 keys with sound speaker icons, The one on the left is mute, centre is vol down and right is vol up - Song is the Burt Bacharach classic "This guys in love with you" performed by Herp Alpert and the Tijuana Brass :D

IT WORKED :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Terrific music.

But hey! You wouldn't even have been born when they were at the height of their fame.

IT WORKED :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Terrific music.

But hey! You wouldn't even have been born when they were at the height of their fame.

Excellent :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

True, but I am a fan of Bacharach's work :D There was a wonderful version by Australian 80s band 'The Reels' - and that is more my era :laugh:

Aaawwww that is so good .... I love the way Ronin was taking short cuts through the sand. And Tigger looks like he slowed down for a Ronin

Thanks Happypaws, :laugh: Yeah, they are funny, what Ronin lacks in speed he makes up for in smarts :D

Loved it :thumbsup:

Those 2 just have such a blast together. Wonderful to watch.

Loved the song choice as well. Haven't heard it yonks. Thanks for sharing :D

Many thanks BC, I am really please you enjoyed it :thumbsup:

Edited by Yonjuro

Thank you so much for this thread Yonjuro!! I love nothing more than seeing beautiful dogs just being so happy and carefree! :heart: Everyone here knows just how lovely Ronin is but make sure you pass on our admiration of Tigger to his owners; he's a real credit to them!

I just love how some dogs bond so well like this -- it's so special to capture on video!

Thank you so much for this thread Yonjuro!! I love nothing more than seeing beautiful dogs just being so happy and carefree! :heart: Everyone here knows just how lovely Ronin is but make sure you pass on our admiration of Tigger to his owners; he's a real credit to them!

I just love how some dogs bond so well like this -- it's so special to capture on video!

Thanks so much RSA - Your comments are very kind and I will pass them on to Tigger's owner right now :thumbsup: