Rip Ripley

indigirl

My beautiful boy Ripley died today in a freak accident. He was just 12 weeks old.

He was playing with my foster pup when he crashed into the tap. The impact broke his rib and the rib pierced his heart and killed him instantly.

I am devastated.

RIP beautiful boy, wait for me at the bridge. I WILL see you again xxx

post-11092-1224516736_thumb.jpg

Edited by indigirl

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My beautiful boy Ripley died today in a freak accident. He was just 12 weeks old.

He was playing with my foster pup when he crashed into the tap. The impact broke his rib and the rib pierced his heart and killed him instantly.

I am devastated.

RIP beautiful boy, wait for me at the bridge. I WILL see you again xxx

Poor Ripley . RIP Ripley you little angel. :):thumbsup:

;) :) for you . Have no words to offer. You must still be in shock. SO sorry for your loss. :rofl:

Thanks for all the kind words. He was a beautiful boy and very special to me. I feel so guilty that I was inside resting while he was outside dying. I jsut wish I could have held him as he went. Im still stunned that a healthy happy puppy can just drop dead whilst playing. I will always remember the horror of the moment when I found him dead *shudder*.

The Breeder has been amazingly supportive, she really has restored my faith in people. She is not blaming me at all.

On a side note, the breeder took out 6 weeks free cover with Petplan on the entire litter. As a result I will recieve a payout of the whole $1200 I paid for him. This in no way will make up for the loss of my darling boy, but it means that when I am ready, I can afford to purchase another puppy. So, any breeders who currently do not take out pet insurance on their litters, please reconsider. Even healthy happy puppies can die in an instant.