Rip Ripley

indigirl

Oh my goodness what a shocking tragedy! :laugh: Totally a freak accident, please don't feel guilty.

What a thing to happen to a baby puppy :rofl: I feel so much for you, and for Ripley.

Rest in peace little guy :)

Also Indigirl I am glad with the pay out that you will be able to afford another companion when the time is right. Take your time to grieve first :laugh:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My beautiful boy Ripley died today in a freak accident. He was just 12 weeks old.

He was playing with my foster pup when he crashed into the tap. The impact broke his rib and the rib pierced his heart and killed him instantly.

I am devastated.

RIP beautiful boy, wait for me at the bridge. I WILL see you again xxx

I am so very very sorry for your loss.

Run free little one

How absolutely devastating!!! :)

RIP little man.

So very sorry for such a terrible loss.

Don't blame yourself. It wasn't your fault and it wont bring him back.

Cherish the wonderful times you had with him.

Take care of yourself.

:):) I am so sorry to hear of Ripley's passing, IG - such a tragic accident!! Please don't feel bad that you weren't outside with him though - who on earth would have suspected something like that could happen? He was a beautiful looking boy and he was loved during his short time with you. I'm so glad his breeder has been supportive too... i know i'd be completely devastated if it was one of my babies. Please let us know if we can do anything.

IG I am so terribly sorry for your loss. Never blame yourself, who would think something like that would happen. I would be absolutely devastated if that happened. I am glad his breeder has been so supportive to you.

Rest In Peace Ripley :rofl: