June Photography Challenge

Ashanali

Excellent shots today

B & C, very good I especially like the last one!!

Pointee, your water pics are great. the last one could be a toothbrush commercial, it is excellent!!

TN I love drunk light man, what did you use for your light? and how long did you leave the shutter open for?

R & A, great shots of the kids, looks like something painful is happening inthe second shot :laugh:

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RavyK love the invisible bike shot, very funny and well done!! Your watermark is awesome, did you do that in PS?

Thankyou :laugh: Yes I did my watermark in PS

Ravyk how do you then attach it to every image?

I have the watermark in a seperate .PSD file and duplicate it [i have the watermark layers in a group] across into the image I want to watermark, position and adjust the opacity, and then save it as a .jpg file.

Love the toothbrush ones Blab, great shots. :laugh:

Cheers Caz. My OH has a ring flash which is great for throwing light around from different angles. It can make things look really interesting.

Unfortunately I don't have a normal flash yet.

Edited by Pointeeblab

I have to admit that I borrowed heavily from Terranik's imagination when I took this first shot.

Then I expanded on it a bit.

3599829485_3929c22000.jpg

Absolutely love this one, the clarity is superb!

Here's my butcher bird...sorry it doesn't fit in with the theme :laugh: -

3600837444_b65b628246.jpg

3600842828_7bacd9b518.jpg

Edited by iltby

My first attempt at a light man... This one is supposed to look like he's drinking... I call him... Drunk Light Man!

3599561797_6c89549ae5.jpg

Is that poo on the ground?? LOL :laugh::)

:rolleyes: If it was poo you could've said this photo is a combination of movement and frozen "motion"

Oh and I love light man Terra, you've put my simple smiley to shame :cheer: .

I have to admit that I borrowed heavily from Terranik's imagination when I took this first shot.

Then I expanded on it a bit.

I love toothbrush shots!! I thought I should revisit my droplet and toothbrush shots this month... Try and do better. These are my ones from earlier this year.

3214144013_5d06d4facc.jpg

3208717709_46025f280e.jpg

And someone should try this...

3232497063_ce7022daf9.jpg

It seems I have done a lot of frozen motion shots this year already!!!!! :)

TN I love drunk light man, what did you use for your light? and how long did you leave the shutter open for?

I used my mini mag light and shutter was 30 seconds.

I also did ones with blue and red light. The blue was a mini blue torch and for the red I just put my finger over the mag light bulb.

3602210718_521d92c0bc.jpg

:rolleyes: If it was poo you could've said this photo is a combination of movement and frozen "motion"

Oh and I love light man Terra, you've put my simple smiley to shame :cheer: .

Nah the smiley is great!!! :laugh:

My OH has a ring flash

So when are you moving to the house one street over? I am sensing some tool sharing should happen... :laugh:

He takes it to work every day :rolleyes:

Sorry Terra - I hadn't recalled seeing your toothbrush shots before. My apologies if I borrowed too heavily. :)

Sorry Terra - I hadn't recalled seeing your toothbrush shots before. My apologies if I borrowed too heavily. :)

Don't even think about apologising because there's nothing to apologise for! I think it's great that people are experimenting!! :laugh:

Well it's playing with movement but apart from my torch smiley I've yet to do the long exposure. I'd love to do it with the bounding roos but I doubt it will happen.

anyway here's the boys playing in the lounge room a few minutes ago.

IMG_7558t.jpg

IMG_7556.jpg

IMG_7564.jpg